Vujacic continues to see less playing time with Lakers

Full story: LA Daily News 26
Is there a place for Sasha Vujacic in the Lakers' rotation? So far, there seems to be only a limited one as a backup guard. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tcl

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2009
Should the Lakers get AI at the stating guard and place Fisher to reserve. Fisher is too old and can not run.
Mike

Universal City, CA

#2 Nov 27, 2009
tcl wrote:
Should the Lakers get AI at the stating guard and place Fisher to reserve. Fisher is too old and can not run.
The thought does cross your mind, but the Lakers starting unit does not run unless there's an opportunity. Phil wants them to run the triangle offense and it's been successful. Besides, AI's problem is not lack of skill, it's his attitude. This is why teams have stayed away from him.

Instead of replacing Fisher, they should find a replacement for Farmar.
DrPhil

Beaumont, CA

#3 Nov 27, 2009
With great players like Kobe, Fisher, Artest in the team, Vujacic can learn something new, offensively or defensively, from them. For all the interveiws he had, Vujacic never expressed he could do something to imprvove his game. All you ever hear are excuses and pointing the finger at anything but himself. Maybe that's why they never played him for the Olympics.He is in a good position to make the best out of the NBA and he just squadered it everyday!
Hampsters

Camarillo, CA

#4 Nov 27, 2009
Sasha sucks and deserves no time on the floor.
GET-R-DONE

United States

#5 Nov 27, 2009
Sasha really sucks,drop him like a bad habit.Maybe
bring in A I to help with the smaller quicker gaurds in the league like HOUSTONS quards they run
over the LAKERS quards now.This would be a pretty
good combo FISHER,A I,FARMAR.Let SHANNON back up KOBE.
betchot from sun valley

Hermosa Beach, CA

#6 Nov 27, 2009
phil has never been scared to run experiments during the regular season......he's seen potentials from shannon and wants to explore further.....the team's been blessed with so many gifted guards that allows them this experimental luxury.....nothing about vujacic's talent has been mentioned so i guess phil knows when he can use sasha or even experiment him against opposing guards......

i admire sasha for not saying anything against his idleness which is obviously not the case had AI been in the same position.......
alonzo

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2009
LA need to get A.I.!!!
alonzo

United States

#8 Nov 27, 2009
LA need to get A.I.
alonzo

United States

#9 Nov 27, 2009
A.I. for sasha
Dan

Alhambra, CA

#11 Nov 27, 2009
Don't feel sorry for Sasha. He has a nice contract and he's got Maria Sharapova!
YOUR WARLOCK

AOL

#12 Nov 27, 2009
What a redundant-stupefied-analysis-s it-us of an article... less and less playing time will naturally lead to less production for anyone and everyone, including AI, the greatest matador defensive stopper in the league... or should I say; “Outs the league!”...Hello?...Sasha is doing just fine... a lot better than all of u dauwgin freaks out there!
YOUR WARLOCK

AOL

#13 Nov 27, 2009
What a redundant-stupefied-analysis sit-us of an article... less and less playing time will naturally lead to less production for anyone and everyone, including AI, the greatest matador defensive stopper in the league... or should I say; "Outs the league!" ...Hello?...Sasha is doing just fine... a lot better than all of u dauwgin freaks out there!
Ricky

Palmdale, CA

#14 Nov 28, 2009
Gtlta
tony

Covina, CA

#15 Nov 28, 2009
Vujacic, shut up or ask for a trade. Simple as that. We'll get somebody better than you.

Since: Nov 09

Covington, GA

#16 Nov 28, 2009
vujacic needs to be waived this is the second consecutive year in which his shooting is not nba caliber. i doubt if many teams would pick him up off waivers or sign him as a free agent if he passes through waivers.he's hurting the team rather than the team benefitting from his play.it's overdue time that he's released.

Covington, GA

#17 Nov 28, 2009
Dan wrote:
Don't feel sorry for Sasha. He has a nice contract and he's got Maria Sharapova!
his play is just as bad as hers,she's not winning any grand slams or tennis tournaments barely making it past the second round.as far as her looks they are average,there are thousands of blondes that rate ahead of her.

Covington, GA

#18 Nov 28, 2009
some are commenting on bringing in iverson,if he wants a championship will he forgo not being a starter? will he not demand that the lakers pick up his $20 million salary? iverson has too much baggage and he's paying the price for his past indescretions.iverson being a fit for the lakers is questionable,the world knows that kobe is the #1 banana,does iverson knows this or is willing the accept a sceond,third,fourth or fifth option.his play is based on ball hogging in which everyone stands around waiting for him to do his thing,passing for iverson is not in his vocabulary.i say the lakers management is to give it some thought but not lose sleep over the matter.
Tjmaui1

Lahaina, HI

#19 Nov 28, 2009
Vujacic is a great player, but with Shannon Brown amazing dunks, and Jordan Farmar great lay-up abilities it's going to be difficult for him(Vujacic) to get anymore playing time!
Tjmaui1

Lahaina, HI

#20 Nov 28, 2009
Aloha, Crimefighter1!
Iverson is one of my favorite NBA players, however, Lakers have plenty of point guards led by the great Derek Fisher! Go lakers!!!!
Jonas

Downey, CA

#21 Nov 29, 2009
Sasha is fine. He's okay. Those dreaming of AI going to Lakers does not know their basketball. They don't know Iverson. Losers don't recognize fellow losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sasha Vujacic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Do New Jersey Nets Have the P... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Arvis Lincoln 2
LAKERS: Who Will They Draft on June 23rd? (Jun '11) Jun '11 Water Boy 9
Nets 107, Timberwolves 105: Nets get 21 assists... (Apr '11) Apr '11 fracas 5
Veteran Vujacic gains Avery's approval (Jan '11) Jan '11 The DEWD 1
Maria Sharapova engaged to Lakers guard (Oct '10) Oct '10 Tom Tancredo 3
Los Angeles Lakers' Andrew Bynum does strength ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 vet sixties era 1
NBA's Vujacic says he's engaged to Sharapova (Oct '10) Oct '10 grizzly 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sasha Vujacic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••