Lakers show no mercy against shorthan...

Lakers show no mercy against shorthanded Suns

There are 58 comments on the LA Daily News story from Feb 27, 2009, titled Lakers show no mercy against shorthanded Suns. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Normally earth-bound guard Sasha Vujacic dunked the basketball. No, really. Normally bench-bound center DJ Mbenga played a lot and scored a little.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#41 Mar 10, 2009
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>ya Jebs, problem is in Toronto. Money talks , same with Leafs. Owners don't give 2 hoots as long as people will pay for crap.
well, if they dont bring in the players, then fans arent going to pay for anything. there is a difference in going about your career as a mature professional and an immature professional. a mature professional is not making a clown or embarrassing yourself when you want out of somewhere.
Sammy

Belleville, Canada

#42 Mar 10, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
well, if they dont bring in the players, then fans arent going to pay for anything. there is a difference in going about your career as a mature professional and an immature professional. a mature professional is not making a clown or embarrassing yourself when you want out of somewhere.
This is Toronto Dude. Business men with deep pockets, talent obviously means nothing yet attendance in the top 10

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#43 Mar 10, 2009
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>This is Toronto Dude. Business men with deep pockets, talent obviously means nothing yet attendance in the top 10
well, i have never been to toronto so i dont know what its like there.
Sammy

Belleville, Canada

#44 Mar 10, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
well, i have never been to toronto so i dont know what its like there.
Beautiful city .City of 132 languages. But people here just like to be entertained.Win or lose we support our teams. attendance is never an issue.

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#45 Mar 10, 2009
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Beautiful city .City of 132 languages. But people here just like to be entertained.Win or lose we support our teams. attendance is never an issue.
132 languages? wow.
Sammy

Belleville, Canada

#46 Mar 10, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
132 languages? wow.
yes sir..very diverse
Sammy

Belleville, Canada

#47 Mar 10, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
132 languages? wow.
english predominate of course

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#48 Mar 10, 2009
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>yes sir..very diverse
mexicans are probably the worse in the U.S. because most of them cant speak english, but they work in fast food restaurants. at least learn how to say the word samich.

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#49 Mar 10, 2009
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>english predominate of course
i think a law should be passed that you should have to be able to speak the national language to get into another ocuntry. i have no problem with people speaking whatever language they want at home, but not in public.
Sammy

Belleville, Canada

#50 Mar 10, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
i think a law should be passed that you should have to be able to speak the national language to get into another ocuntry. i have no problem with people speaking whatever language they want at home, but not in public.
yes but I tell ya, some countries need others from other countries. You can't deny them there mother tongue. Many brings piles of money into the country..plus population needs to keep up as boomers age.
Sammy

Belleville, Canada

#51 Mar 10, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
mexicans are probably the worse in the U.S. because most of them cant speak english, but they work in fast food restaurants. at least learn how to say the word samich.
Yea but the have some fine breezys.
Sammy

Belleville, Canada

#52 Mar 10, 2009
*they*

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#53 Mar 11, 2009
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>yes but I tell ya, some countries need others from other countries. You can't deny them there mother tongue. Many brings piles of money into the country..plus population needs to keep up as boomers age.
that is true.
Sammy

Belleville, Canada

#54 Mar 11, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
that is true.
yepper
Tiffany

New York, NY

#55 Mar 11, 2009
whats good guys?
Sammy

Belleville, Canada

#56 Mar 11, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
whats good guys?
chillin
Tiffany

New York, NY

#57 Mar 11, 2009
yeah,me too,if no one talks negitivity towards me than,ima be good,last time some one said somthing about cellulite,and i could'nt sleep
sammy

Canada

#58 Mar 11, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
yeah,me too,if no one talks negitivity towards me than,ima be good,last time some one said somthing about cellulite,and i could'nt sleep
ouch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sasha Vujacic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Trade Rumors: Do New Jersey Nets Have the P... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Arvis Lincoln 2
News LAKERS: Who Will They Draft on June 23rd? (Jun '11) Jun '11 Water Boy 9
News Nets 107, Timberwolves 105: Nets get 21 assists... (Apr '11) Apr '11 fracas 5
News Veteran Vujacic gains Avery's approval (Jan '11) Jan '11 The DEWD 1
News Maria Sharapova engaged to Lakers guard (Oct '10) Oct '10 Tom Tancredo 3
News Los Angeles Lakers' Andrew Bynum does strength ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 vet sixties era 1
News NBA's Vujacic says he's engaged to Sharapova (Oct '10) Oct '10 grizzly 1
More from around the web