Lakers show no mercy against shorthan...

Lakers show no mercy against shorthanded Suns

There are 58 comments on the LA Daily News story from Feb 27, 2009, titled Lakers show no mercy against shorthanded Suns. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Normally earth-bound guard Sasha Vujacic dunked the basketball. No, really. Normally bench-bound center DJ Mbenga played a lot and scored a little.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DR Len

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2009
Mbenga Mbenga Mbenga When he playes Pao rests.

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#2 Feb 27, 2009
DR Len wrote:
Mbenga Mbenga Mbenga When he playes Pao rests.
mbenga sucks, and its pau.
Tiffany

Yakima, WA

#3 Feb 27, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
mbenga sucks, and its pau.
Yeah, you sho' know about suckin'!

Rensselaer

#4 Feb 27, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you sho' know about suckin'!
are you black or something?
Tiffany

New York, NY

#5 Feb 27, 2009
yeah,hes a black male who wants to be a female,hes always on the other forums tryin to holla at the other dudes

Rensselaer

#6 Feb 27, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
yeah,hes a black male who wants to be a female,hes always on the other forums tryin to holla at the other dudes
it dont surprise me.
Tiffany

New York, NY

#7 Feb 27, 2009
yeah,i know,even know this fool is using my name.its kind of fun to tease him
Emanuel from TX

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Feb 27, 2009
GO LAKERS! The trophy is a limit.

Rensselaer

#9 Feb 27, 2009
Emanuel from TX wrote:
GO LAKERS! The trophy is a limit.
their not getting past the spurs.
MaestroSantanA

Irvine, CA

#10 Feb 27, 2009
SWEEP!!!!!!!!!!

Rensselaer

#11 Feb 27, 2009
MaestroSantanA wrote:
SWEEP!!!!!!!!!!
what a great laugh.
orbi

Redmond, WA

#12 Feb 27, 2009
everybody has their favorite team but at this point you can't argue with, the best record in the NBA,beat the Celts twice in the most anticipated games of the year, beat the Cavs twice and handed the Cavs their only loss on their home court this season...when will people just give the Lakers props for what they have done so far, if they continue...no reason to think they won't...it's NOT rocket science to think they will be in the finals...GEEZ....haters.
apujac

San Marcos, TX

#13 Feb 27, 2009
wouldn't it be a waste for bynum to be such talked about super star but will end up like oden, always getting injured? think about this. how much has bynum contribute to his team. lets face the facts, he's injury prone.

Rensselaer

#14 Feb 27, 2009
orbi wrote:
everybody has their favorite team but at this point you can't argue with, the best record in the NBA,beat the Celts twice in the most anticipated games of the year, beat the Cavs twice and handed the Cavs their only loss on their home court this season...when will people just give the Lakers props for what they have done so far, if they continue...no reason to think they won't...it's NOT rocket science to think they will be in the finals...GEEZ....haters.
if they beat the spurs in the conferance finals, i will admit it, and not until they win the entire thing, will i give them credit for being the best team in the nba.
orbi

Redmond, WA

#15 Feb 27, 2009
apujac, I can't argue with ya there, his unjuries have become very disappointing and don't say much for him having season long stamina but I am hoping this is just a run of bad luck, his last injury did look bad and I have to believe that anybody else getting rolled up the knee like he was would be injured also, I must say he was starting to become the player we all hoped he would when the injury happened,I do think Oden is one tough cat but he lacks finesse when going to the basket and sometimes his shot delection leaves me scratching my head but I think he is a fairly solid player.
point of view

Gloversville, NY

#16 Feb 27, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
if they beat the spurs in the conferance finals, i will admit it, and not until they win the entire thing, will i give them credit for being the best team in the nba.
Are you kidding me? The Spurs? I didn't know they even had fans!!! Beating the Spurs is like a mini speed bump along they way to more important things. Go Lakers!!!!! Kobe for MVP!!
blkmaniam

Riverside, CA

#17 Feb 27, 2009
So much for the Phoenix "Nuns"...next!!
blkmaniam

Riverside, CA

#18 Feb 27, 2009
Jeebs, no one is waiting for any kind of opinion from you...go change your diaper and stfu. And take the "slurs" with you.

Rensselaer

#19 Feb 27, 2009
point of view wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? The Spurs? I didn't know they even had fans!!! Beating the Spurs is like a mini speed bump along they way to more important things. Go Lakers!!!!! Kobe for MVP!!
how arent the spurs any good? 4 nba championships and making the playoffs every year for the last decade i would say is pretty damn good. plus they are second in the west this year, which i think would be a lot closer if the lakers played in a tougher division like the spurs do. and kobe aint mvp, lebron "king" james is mvp. you people just need to quit slurping on kobes d!ck.

Rensselaer

#20 Feb 27, 2009
blkmaniam wrote:
Jeebs, no one is waiting for any kind of opinion from you...go change your diaper and stfu. And take the "slurs" with you.
i cant wait til the western conference championship when the spurs beat the lakers. hopefully its at staples center to so they can celebrate on your teams court. and when they do, i will dig this thread up and remind you all of what you said. its gonna be great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sasha Vujacic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Trade Rumors: Do New Jersey Nets Have the P... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Arvis Lincoln 2
News LAKERS: Who Will They Draft on June 23rd? (Jun '11) Jun '11 Water Boy 9
News Nets 107, Timberwolves 105: Nets get 21 assists... (Apr '11) Apr '11 fracas 5
News Veteran Vujacic gains Avery's approval (Jan '11) Jan '11 The DEWD 1
News Maria Sharapova engaged to Lakers guard (Oct '10) Oct '10 Tom Tancredo 3
News Los Angeles Lakers' Andrew Bynum does strength ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 vet sixties era 1
News NBA's Vujacic says he's engaged to Sharapova (Oct '10) Oct '10 grizzly 1
More from around the web