Lakers edge Celtics in Game 7, win 16...

Lakers edge Celtics in Game 7, win 16th title

There are 11 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jun 17, 2010, titled Lakers edge Celtics in Game 7, win 16th title. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Purple and gold confetti raining down upon him, Kobe Bryant hopped up on the scorer's table, shook his fists and extended five fingers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Nancy

Billerica, MA

#2 Jun 17, 2010
Shouldn't it be "NBA referees edge Celtics to decide who wins the title"?

Tonight's game was fixed. The refs took over the 4th quarter and determined who won.

I have already heard talk about investigations that may come out of tonight's 7th game. The radio is loaded with talk like this.
your mom

Inglewood, CA

#3 Jun 17, 2010
Nancy wrote:
Shouldn't it be "NBA referees edge Celtics to decide who wins the title"?
Tonight's game was fixed. The refs took over the 4th quarter and determined who won.
I have already heard talk about investigations that may come out of tonight's 7th game. The radio is loaded with talk like this.
celtics lost lost lost lmaooo lakers won won won cause u know why? celtics suck
Yvonne

La Puente, CA

#4 Jun 17, 2010
haters!
Mary

Whittier, CA

#5 Jun 17, 2010
Gooooo Lakers!!!!!!
trina

Victorville, CA

#6 Jun 17, 2010
hopefully they do investigate the NBA what a terrible thing it is if the fricken games are fixed, what a disrespect to the other team's fans. I was a new Celtic fan since 2009 but I promised myself if it is proven that the games were fixed and they are aware of it, then they just lost a fan, that sucks, they should of won. We'll see what happens.
trina

Victorville, CA

#7 Jun 17, 2010
I think the Lakers and their fans are the most annoying people in sports. They act like punks when they get hit on the court I especially hate Gasol he is so ugly looks like Big Bird and the fans go on a rampage even if they win, morons.
Khmer

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2010
i'm glad to see Artest wins his first ring,he works so hard in this game,now he will be a good boy,Good job Artest u deserve the ring man!
ILOST

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2010
this game is not a fixed game,whoever has an advantage in the 4 quater wins,the lakers got it they wins,celtics got no gas thats why they got beat
Thetruth

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Jun 23, 2010
Yes this game was rigged, only lakers fans say it wasn't. Stern fired his assistent and said 2000,2002,and 2010 were all rigged.Now they are investigating this year. I didn't realize this but those years the same thing happened for the Lakers (shooting 20+ free throws in one quarter because they can't hit a shot to save their life). Another thing his assistent came out and said people will buy more kobe apparel as opposed to any of the Celtics (I guess because they are an actual team??). All makes since, Sterns a dumbass for firing his assistent. For sharing that much information with people.

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 23, 2010
trina wrote:
hopefully they do investigate the NBA what a terrible thing it is if the fricken games are fixed, what a disrespect to the other team's fans. I was a new Celtic fan since 2009 but I promised myself if it is proven that the games were fixed and they are aware of it, then they just lost a fan, that sucks, they should of won. We'll see what happens.
Your were a "new celtic fan"????

In other words, Your a BANDWAGON JUMPER right?

You contradict yourself chief...

On one hand, you claimed that you promised yourself to be a fan lost if proven it were fixed, then follow it with saying " they should have won" only to conclude it with "Well see what happens"...

which is it?

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 23, 2010
trina wrote:
I think the Lakers and their fans are the most annoying people in sports. They act like punks when they get hit on the court I especially hate Gasol he is so ugly looks like Big Bird and the fans go on a rampage even if they win, morons.
I Think people who post in Laker forums about Laker fans being annoying are annoying.

What does Gasol's "looks" have to do with his performance or anything pertinent to basketball?

Just because your wagon fell apart and the Lakers repeated at their expense, doesnt mean you need to come in here and act like a *PUNK*

Tell me about the word "moron" again...I dare you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sasha Vujacic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Trade Rumors: Do New Jersey Nets Have the P... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Arvis Lincoln 2
News LAKERS: Who Will They Draft on June 23rd? (Jun '11) Jun '11 Water Boy 9
News Nets 107, Timberwolves 105: Nets get 21 assists... (Apr '11) Apr '11 fracas 5
News Veteran Vujacic gains Avery's approval (Jan '11) Jan '11 The DEWD 1
News Maria Sharapova engaged to Lakers guard (Oct '10) Oct '10 Tom Tancredo 3
News Los Angeles Lakers' Andrew Bynum does strength ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 vet sixties era 1
News NBA's Vujacic says he's engaged to Sharapova (Oct '10) Oct '10 grizzly 1