Off night for LeBron makes all the difference

BOSTON: The Eastern Conference semifinals started Tuesday night. Unfortunately LeBron James didn't. Of the many unexpected things that happened in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals between the ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SAY SAY

Columbus, OH

#24 May 7, 2008
The kings worst game ever and he's 1 rebound and 1 assist from a triple you know what....gotta love it
LeBrick

Akron, OH

#25 May 7, 2008
Lebron had tired legs. He had no lift in his jumper and his explosiveness, when he drives the lane, was gone. Rest up, Lebron.
BayouBuckeye

Natchitoches, LA

#26 May 7, 2008
No, he's still waving his hand in front of his face waiting for game seven. I agree - "moronic" doesn't even begin to describe that post.
Steve G wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where to start tearing apart this moronic post, so I won't even bother.
Hey Deshaun (Stevenson) is that you?:)
BayouBuckeye

Natchitoches, LA

#27 May 7, 2008
Suzie Who? Yeah, he is a real crybaby - that's why, as usual, he handled himself with total class last night after the game. Do you not listen to how the national media talks about how well he carries himself? If you want to be a hater, just be a hater but bring something of substance with you sweetheart!
Susie Q wrote:
<quoted text> Watch out--you are calling Lajames a crybaby!! I for one think that Papa Johns did right by the shirts--and I saw a sign on one store that stated that they still love him--oh well to each their own. I won't take in the 23 cent pizza, but I hope that other fans relize that what that shirt said was true.
CavsFan

Mansfield, OH

#28 May 7, 2008
Lebron had a bad game, which is rare.
He will be on a rampage Thursday Night. Except for Garnett & Rondo carrying the Celts they were anything but a "superstar" team. Look the Cavs have to Beat both the Celts & the Media as they are both clamoring for a match up between the Lakers and Boston. If they can beat Detroit after being down 0-2 last year, they can most assuredly beat the Celts who are not as tough as the Pistons. The Cavs are young but this is their 3rd year in the Show. Boston is shaky especially after the Hawks kicked them around and do look nervous. This fruit is ripe to be picked and stick with the Cavs
Optimist

Oxnard, CA

#29 May 8, 2008
Coach Brown, do your job to win. Don't panic, relax, and enjoy. Good Luck
Oh Yes

Cleveland, OH

#30 May 8, 2008
So if James has an off night, the rest of the team has an off night too? The Cavs need to get themselves together, after all they are getting paid to play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sasha Pavlovic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boston Celtics: Three Serious Free Agents for D... (Jun '11) Jun '11 shaq 1
Shaq's value to Cavs can't be measured until Ju... (Feb '10) Jun '10 johnny 29
Wolves go out with a tie: 15 wins (Apr '10) Apr '10 jeb 20
Kurt Rambis still pushing slumping Timberwolves... (Mar '10) Mar '10 DD Austin 4
Cavaliers, Suns agree to deal that sends Shaq t... (Jun '09) Nov '09 Bewitched 70
Minnesota Timberwolves sign Sasha Pavlovic (Sep '09) Sep '09 Mike 2
A jester for the King (Jul '09) Jul '09 DAN 6

Sasha Pavlovic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE