Fans think a trade is in order

Fans think a trade is in order

There are 5 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Feb 12, 2007, titled Fans think a trade is in order. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

The NBA trade deadline is fast approaching on Feb. 22. What moves should the Cavaliers make to improve the team -- or should they stand pat? This week's responses: One major move should be made sooner rather ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

kiki

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Feb 16, 2007
Yes, i agree they could do without shannon brown they need to trade him to a team that he actully gets playing time with. He is a good player a he deserves the opportunity to play and show his talent.
kiki

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 16, 2007
I also agree that Mike Brown needs to be fire.Changing the rotation every game does not give a player the chance to dominate the game.I feel i could do better job coaching than Brown could any day.
michael

Mansfield, OH

#3 Feb 17, 2007
kiki wrote:
I also agree that Mike Brown needs to be fire.Changing the rotation every game does not give a player the chance to dominate the game.I feel i could do better job coaching than Brown could any day.
coach brown has gotten snow and sasha to play at a higher level then they ever have with the cavs. If we are not going to trade for a point guard then we have to make do with what we have. Lets see if larry hughes will continue to attack the rim like he did in utah. When this teams plays with effort they are definitely one of the best and it is coach browns responsibility to do get them to do this. I believe that with his emphasis on defense the cavs should do well in the playoffs. I would like to end with saying that the cavs can make their playoff experience a whole lot easier by trading for a quality point guard who is going to score and hand out assists.
Dwayne

Cleveland, OH

#4 Feb 21, 2007
Larry hughes is a great guard but they just dont use hem right so thats why he not been good. Now coach brown has open of the offensive i expect the cavs to really make a run.If your talking about trading someone what about Z he's a allstar one year and next he's just averaging 15 or 16 points come on trade z. we migth can get KG.
Ms_Perfection

AOL

#5 Dec 29, 2007
I guess I kind of agree his does need ore PT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sasha Pavlovic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boston Celtics: Three Serious Free Agents for D... (Jun '11) Jun '11 shaq 1
News Shaq's value to Cavs can't be measured until Ju... (Feb '10) Jun '10 johnny 29
News Wolves go out with a tie: 15 wins (Apr '10) Apr '10 jeb 20
News Kurt Rambis still pushing slumping Timberwolves... (Mar '10) Mar '10 DD Austin 4
News Cavaliers, Suns agree to deal that sends Shaq t... (Jun '09) Nov '09 Bewitched 70
News Minnesota Timberwolves sign Sasha Pavlovic (Sep '09) Sep '09 Mike 2
News A jester for the King (Jul '09) Jul '09 DAN 6
More from around the web