Pavlovic anxious to return

Pavlovic anxious to return

There are 12 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Mar 11, 2008, titled Pavlovic anxious to return. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

INDEPENDENCE: The timetable for Sasha Pavlovic's return from his serious foot injury didn't have him returning to the floor for another two weeks or so.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

Lil Jimmy Norton

Macedonia, OH

#1 Mar 12, 2008
Please don't rush back Sasha. The team really doesn't miss your horrible outside shooting.
larry d

Hixson, TN

#2 Mar 12, 2008
It's time to hang up the sneakers, Eric.
rusty

United States

#3 Mar 12, 2008
very much wants to see pavlovic on the court again---the guy is a player and can create his own shot. i'd kind of like to see ilgauskas back, whats the deal with that? as to ben wallace, i think he may just be washed up and a shell of his former self as a player. that said, having all players, including gibson, back, is an impressive display of depth that will hopefully carry the team deep into the playoffs. losing snow is a blow, though----lol. snow is just auditioning to be a coach, anyway, and collecting the salary owed him. i wish him the best.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#5 Mar 12, 2008
This team will be very deep come playoff time. LBJ, Z, Boobie, Wally, Wallace, West, J-Smith, Andy, D-Brown, D-Jones, Sasha.....that's 11-deep there. The only thing I ask is that they let Sasha earn his minutes when he gets back. Give him maybe 10 minutes a game for a handful of games, and if he plays like he did before the injury, put him on the shelf next to Snow.

Speaking of Snow.....I'd like to see them activate him for the playoffs, unless they sign Newble. It's important to have a lockdown defender out on the perimeter, even if it's just in specialized situations.
Jim

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#6 Mar 12, 2008
Snow won't be turning over the ball every other time he gets it atleast. How he's even in the NBA I'll never know
rusty

United States

#7 Mar 12, 2008
almost always agrees with brittle----except i believe pavlovic is a starter and big time player with his best days yet to come---athletes like pavlovic are few and far between. a white guy that can jump----lol.
Veezy

Elmhurst, IL

#8 Mar 12, 2008
To Eric Snow, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you! For Pavs, I think him knowing that Larry and Shannon are no longer there to threaten his playing time, he might actually play looser which may result in the guy from the end of last years regular season. He seems like he has all the tools in the world I just hope he becomes more consistent. Only time will tell! And the fact that guys are rushing back from injury shows how much depth we have. Go Cavs!
Dayam

Akron, OH

#9 Mar 12, 2008
Eric Snow is still on the team?

Actually that's a poor joke. I like Snow, and wished he would have played a little more this season. Just a little.

I hope he gets to sit on the bench during games, because he does have a head for the game, and is an "unofficial coach" this year. Maybe he can retire at the end of the season. We could use his head, on the bench that is, come playoff time.
DDD

Lewis Center, OH

#10 Mar 12, 2008
Brittle Fingers wrote:
This team will be very deep come playoff time. LBJ, Z, Boobie, Wally, Wallace, West, J-Smith, Andy, D-Brown, D-Jones, Sasha.....that's 11-deep there. The only thing I ask is that they let Sasha earn his minutes when he gets back. Give him maybe 10 minutes a game for a handful of games, and if he plays like he did before the injury, put him on the shelf next to Snow.
Speaking of Snow.....I'd like to see them activate him for the playoffs, unless they sign Newble. It's important to have a lockdown defender out on the perimeter, even if it's just in specialized situations.
You actually consider that "deep?" My cat's litterbox is pretty deep, too.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#11 Mar 13, 2008
DDD wrote:
<quoted text> You actually consider that "deep?" My cat's litterbox is pretty deep, too.
There are very few teams out there that are better 1 through 11. There are several that are better 1 through 3, 1 through 5, sure.....but that's pretty good depth on the bench -- much better than we've had in recent years.

Now go clean out your cat's litter box.
DDD

Lewis Center, OH

#12 Mar 13, 2008
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
There are very few teams out there that are better 1 through 11. There are several that are better 1 through 3, 1 through 5, sure.....but that's pretty good depth on the bench -- much better than we've had in recent years.
Now go clean out your cat's litter box.
Only in diehard Cleveland do the people actually believe that dreck is "deep." Deep? Compared to what? They're bench players. That's why they sit on chairs on bad teams. The plain fact is the Cavs are even starting an albino that was third-string on the Oklahoma City Sonics. Which I guess makes the Cavaliers' "deep" bench just a little less deep, since he's not there to deepen it.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#13 Mar 13, 2008
DDD wrote:
<quoted text> Only in diehard Cleveland do the people actually believe that dreck is "deep." Deep? Compared to what? They're bench players. That's why they sit on chairs on bad teams. The plain fact is the Cavs are even starting an albino that was third-string on the Oklahoma City Sonics. Which I guess makes the Cavaliers' "deep" bench just a little less deep, since he's not there to deepen it.
You can be a cynical jackass all you want, but you can't deny the fact that their bench is significantly better than last year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sasha Pavlovic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boston Celtics: Three Serious Free Agents for D... (Jun '11) Jun '11 shaq 1
News Shaq's value to Cavs can't be measured until Ju... (Feb '10) Jun '10 johnny 29
News Wolves go out with a tie: 15 wins (Apr '10) Apr '10 jeb 20
News Kurt Rambis still pushing slumping Timberwolves... (Mar '10) Mar '10 DD Austin 4
News Cavaliers, Suns agree to deal that sends Shaq t... (Jun '09) Nov '09 Bewitched 70
News Minnesota Timberwolves sign Sasha Pavlovic (Sep '09) Sep '09 Mike 2
News A jester for the King (Jul '09) Jul '09 DAN 6
More from around the web