Ohio.com - Cavs handle Celtics' 'Big 3'

CLEVELAND: Without a great deal of publicity, the Cavaliers' top three players have been right with the heralded ''Big Three'' of the Boston Celtics this season. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KTJAZZ

United States

#21 Nov 28, 2007
OMG why are such a moron. No way is Andy worth the money he is asking for. You obviously are clueless about the NBA. How is Dan Gilbert cheap when he built one of the finest NBA practice facilities in the world? How is Dan Gilbert cheap when we are right at the luxury tax? How is Dan Gilbert cheap when he put major improvements into the Q. OMG everytime you post you show your ignorance. Someone needs to remove the computer from your house you idiot.
OMG

Cleveland, OH

#22 Nov 28, 2007
I understand Ferry has now made AV an offer of $52 MILLION FOR 6 YEARS. Now that's a good offer. If he turns that down then he deserves to sit in Brazil for the rest of the season and beyond. Ferry is no longer a cheap A$$ in my book.
Julie from Stow

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Nov 28, 2007
OMG wrote:
I understand Ferry has now made AV an offer of $52 MILLION FOR 6 YEARS. Now that's a good offer. If he turns that down then he deserves to sit in Brazil for the rest of the season and beyond. Ferry is no longer a cheap A$$ in my book.
Maybe so but you're still a dumbA$$
KEVIN AKRON

Canton, OH

#24 Nov 28, 2007
OMG wrote:
wow. all he had to do was try to over pay a role player off the bench. av is not the first guy ferry overpaid for.
KEVIN AKRON

Canton, OH

#25 Nov 28, 2007
Kbadm11 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK - point taken - however - if no one wants to make AV an offer even close to what he wants why should the Cavs pay him double and further if they sign him at 10 mil a year, who wants him, no one wanted him a 5 mil a year so I suspect you'll have fewer takers at 10 mil a year. AV is a role player - period - this is not a guy you build your team around, he is a complimentary player that turned into a fan favorite thus his and his agents inflated sense of his worth.
ohh i agree he isnt worth 10 mil a year. 5 mil a year is stretch. my point was the cavs are the only ones that could have gave him the max contract or the most money depending on other offers which is why teams didnt bother trying to get him. or they talked with his agent and they knew he was full of crap and didnt want to deal with him or AV.
Danielle

Mogadore, OH

#26 Nov 28, 2007
wild thing isnt comin back :-(
cavsfan

Pioneer, CA

#27 Nov 28, 2007
the cavs played like they are the defending eastern conference champions, i am glad we handed the celtics they're second loss, and hopefully we will hand them they're third loss sunday!!
alan t

United States

#28 Nov 28, 2007
bikerman wrote:
The fans know the story. Except for OMG, Ferry has support in his dealing with AV. One more bad contract cannot be allowed. In two years, we will be ripe to get star free agents. In the meantime, we do need a mid level player that can help in the rotations.
Ripe to get free agents??? Pal, who in the hell that has any talent at all is going to agree to voluntarily live in or around Cleveland for five years?
alan t

United States

#29 Nov 28, 2007
OMG wrote:
Sure, and Ferry is built like John Holmes. Some people will believe anything.
alan t

United States

#30 Nov 29, 2007
KTJAZZ wrote:
OMG why are such a moron. No way is Andy worth the money he is asking for. You obviously are clueless about the NBA. How is Dan Gilbert cheap when he built one of the finest NBA practice facilities in the world? How is Dan Gilbert cheap when we are right at the luxury tax? How is Dan Gilbert cheap when he put major improvements into the Q. OMG everytime you post you show your ignorance. Someone needs to remove the computer from your house you idiot.
Actually, dude, the taxpayers paid for a lot of that practice facility. And seeing that the arena's lease is a large profit center for him, he gets back what he puts into it. Get real.
shiT

Manila, Philippines

#31 Nov 29, 2007
its okay. . that's basketball. .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sasha Pavlovic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boston Celtics: Three Serious Free Agents for D... (Jun '11) Jun '11 shaq 1
Shaq's value to Cavs can't be measured until Ju... (Feb '10) Jun '10 johnny 29
Wolves go out with a tie: 15 wins (Apr '10) Apr '10 jeb 20
Kurt Rambis still pushing slumping Timberwolves... (Mar '10) Mar '10 DD Austin 4
Cavaliers, Suns agree to deal that sends Shaq t... (Jun '09) Nov '09 Bewitched 70
Minnesota Timberwolves sign Sasha Pavlovic (Sep '09) Sep '09 Mike 2
A jester for the King (Jul '09) Jul '09 DAN 6
More from around the web