Ohio.com - New Cavs player injured

INDEPENDENCE: The Cavaliers might have a ''bigs'' problem. They are already down a key contributor with Anderson Varejao unsigned, and recent pickup Cedric Simmons now might be unavailable for a while, too. Full Story
Old Man Grump

Cleveland, OH

#1 Oct 11, 2007
The 1954 Curse Curse of Bob Fellar has begun on the Cavs. Cedric Simmons is the first to go down. Who will be next? A$$ LeBron James should not have worn that NY Yankees hat. The Cavs will pay for that incident all season long.

LeBron - appologize today to Bob Fellar, the Indians, and the Tribe fans. Get the curse removed.

Gilbert & Ferry - you cheap A$$es had better sign the Wild Thing soon. You need him more then ever now when the curse is lifted.
pete

Dayton, OH

#2 Oct 11, 2007
Maybe Labron could be traded to the Nicks for 4 or 5 first string type players....
killa

San Francisco, CA

#3 Oct 11, 2007
pete wrote:
Maybe Labron could be traded to the Nicks for 4 or 5 first string type players....
Maybe you should go to high school in Cleveland!
ramon

Albion, PA

#4 Oct 11, 2007
Great night for fans to sport their Pistons gear tonight. I hope they interview me.
No Comment

Norwalk, OH

#5 Oct 11, 2007
Old Man Grump wrote:
The 1954 Curse Curse of Bob Fellar has begun on the Cavs. Cedric Simmons is the first to go down. Who will be next? A$$ LeBron James should not have worn that NY Yankees hat. The Cavs will pay for that incident all season long.
LeBron - appologize today to Bob Fellar, the Indians, and the Tribe fans. Get the curse removed.
Gilbert & Ferry - you cheap A$$es had better sign the Wild Thing soon. You need him more then ever now when the curse is lifted.
Post No Grump
google

New Albany, OH

#6 Oct 11, 2007
Old Man Grump wrote:
Sorry, I am not familiar with the "1954 Curse Curse of Bob Fellar." First, his name is Bob Feller. With an e. Second, what is this Curse Curse you speak of? Is that anything like the 80s band Mister Mister?
Gabber kill from italy

Diano Marina, Italy

#7 Oct 11, 2007
Varejao , where is???, pavlovic , where is????,there isn' t in the palyer-list , to nba.com , o my god , where is , the big brazilian ?????
Rico Suarez

New Albany, OH

#8 Oct 11, 2007
Good to know we have an investigative sports reporter that doesn't have a reliable source nor a foggy clue as to what in the hell Ferry is doing while on these "offsite meetings." Maybe Windhorst can just make up a wild rumor, like he usually does. For example, Ferry is in the woods with Ted Nugent hunting for Bambi.
Toy

Akron, OH

#9 Oct 12, 2007
pete wrote:
Lebron spelled with an e, all of you who have been hateing on him since he wore that Yankees hat, maybe he should leave, so Cleveland would be dead again.
Gabber kill from italy

San Remo, Italy

#10 Oct 13, 2007
Who is chat mason ??????why?, varejao please
resident of springfield

United States

#11 Oct 13, 2007
lebron owes no apology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sasha Pavlovic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boston Celtics: Three Serious Free Agents for D... (Jun '11) Jun '11 shaq 1
Shaq's value to Cavs can't be measured until Ju... (Feb '10) Jun '10 johnny 29
Wolves go out with a tie: 15 wins (Apr '10) Apr '10 jeb 20
Kurt Rambis still pushing slumping Timberwolves... (Mar '10) Mar '10 DD Austin 4
Cavaliers, Suns agree to deal that sends Shaq t... (Jun '09) Nov '09 Bewitched 70
Minnesota Timberwolves sign Sasha Pavlovic (Sep '09) Sep '09 Mike 2
A jester for the King (Jul '09) Jul '09 DAN 6
More from around the web