Sixers Hand Nets Another Overtime Loss

Feb 5, 2007 Read more: The Associated Press
New Jersey has become painfully familiar with watching other teams beat them in the final minutes. Read more
Mae

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 7, 2007
I would like to know why Iguodala makes a point after every game when he is being interviewed he states as a team "Everyone gets along" He's said that after every game what is he trying to imply that when Allen and Chris was on the team no one got along. I find it strange that he would make that statement after every game. I'm glad that everyone gets along and the team is working hard in trying to win some games, but I would like to know why Iguodala goes out his why to make such a statement. What's behind it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samuel Dalembert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk about Samuel Dalembert (Jan '13) Jan '13 axv 1
News Linsanity in Texas as new era dawns for Rockets (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ginobili 1
News Budinger, Dalembert Lead Rockets Past Knicks 97-84 (Jan '12) Jan '12 METS FAN FOREVER 1
News Kings Blog: Fourth quarter scoring takes bark o... (Mar '11) Mar '11 lazyberbs 1
News Timberwolves go down without a fight in blowout... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Timberwoes 2
News Kings blow out Timberwolves, 127-95 (Mar '11) Mar '11 Apu 3
News Randolph leads balanced Grizzlies past Kings (Feb '11) Feb '11 McAfee 1
More from around the web