Nets roll by Sixers, 112-107

After four days off, the presumably well-rested 76ers returned to the court last night with a new starter and a new point guard but the same old results on the road. Full Story
Mel Clark

AOL

#1 Dec 2, 2006
Work it Vince! Keep workin' it........ Major AI fan and am sorry for his recent woes.
allie

Revere, MA

#2 Dec 6, 2006
Hey all
I was at last Saturday night's game. Anyone else?
Carter was amazing but they almost blew it in the final seconds - man, my heart was beating fast!
I had a great time at the game but I kept bugging my husband about who sang the National Anthem. She was so good! Lucky (for both of us) I found her online - http://www.myspace.com/kellysweetmusic . Does anyone know if she sings there a lot?
I hope the Nets do good on Thursday against the Suns. Anyone going to the game?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samuel Dalembert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk about Samuel Dalembert (Jan '13) Jan '13 axv 1
Linsanity in Texas as new era dawns for Rockets (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ginobili 1
Budinger, Dalembert Lead Rockets Past Knicks 97-84 (Jan '12) Jan '12 METS FAN FOREVER 1
Kings Blog: Fourth quarter scoring takes bark o... (Mar '11) Mar '11 lazyberbs 1
Timberwolves go down without a fight in blowout... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Timberwoes 2
Kings blow out Timberwolves, 127-95 (Mar '11) Mar '11 Apu 3
Randolph leads balanced Grizzlies past Kings (Feb '11) Feb '11 McAfee 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Samuel Dalembert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••