They fooled us again

They fooled us again

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 22, 2007, titled They fooled us again. In it, Newsday reports that:

A night after beating a team ahead of them in the playoff "race" and feeling pretty good about themselves, the Knicks lost last night and lost big to the 76ers, who are a shell of a team after getting rid of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

jys22

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2007
Isiah himself is delusional if he thinks the Knicks have a future with this roster. To have to be blown out by a bottom-feeding team like the Sixers is just mind-boggling, and this serious problem with back-to-back sets speaks volumes about their lack of desire and energy. Coupled with the fact their ranked #1 in turn-overs and don't play a lick of defense at times, the roster needs to be dismantled!
venom

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2007
jys22 wrote:
Isiah himself is delusional if he thinks the Knicks have a future with this roster. To have to be blown out by a bottom-feeding team like the Sixers is just mind-boggling, and this serious problem with back-to-back sets speaks volumes about their lack of desire and energy. Coupled with the fact their ranked #1 in turn-overs and don't play a lick of defense at times, the roster needs to be dismantled!
typical idiot assesment of the vultures poised to strike whenever the KNicks stumble. Go back to your pearch and wait for more carrion. fyi. LB is done you can get off your knees now.
jys22

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2007
That's exactly the kind of response I was expecting, LOL. It shouldn't prevent others (and even haters) from speaking their minds however. We'll be back..
NIMBY Island

Willimantic, CT

#4 Feb 23, 2007
Why do Knick fans think this team is so superior to the Sixers?
MarrymeDavidLee

Jamaica, NY

#5 Feb 23, 2007
We will make the playoffs, I know it, we are doing so much better this season and if only we can believe in ourselves and really put our minds into it, the Knicks can definately make the playoffs, and how great weould that be!
76ers

UK

#6 Feb 24, 2007
knicks errrrrrrrrr the grizz stand more chance than they do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samuel Dalembert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk about Samuel Dalembert (Jan '13) Jan '13 axv 1
News Linsanity in Texas as new era dawns for Rockets (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ginobili 1
News Budinger, Dalembert Lead Rockets Past Knicks 97-84 (Jan '12) Jan '12 METS FAN FOREVER 1
News Kings Blog: Fourth quarter scoring takes bark o... (Mar '11) Mar '11 lazyberbs 1
News Timberwolves go down without a fight in blowout... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Timberwoes 2
News Kings blow out Timberwolves, 127-95 (Mar '11) Mar '11 Apu 3
News Randolph leads balanced Grizzlies past Kings (Feb '11) Feb '11 McAfee 1
More from around the web