76ers in No Rush to Trade Allen Iverson

76ers in No Rush to Trade Allen Iverson

There are 31 comments on the The Associated Press story from Dec 13, 2006, titled 76ers in No Rush to Trade Allen Iverson . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Allen Iverson began another day with the Philadelphia 76ers. Unable to swing the right deal for the seven-time All-Star, team president Billy King appeared in no hurry to rush a trade Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Player

Burlington, NC

#1 Dec 13, 2006
If you dont like the guy trade him, why hang on to him are you having second thoughts.....
Maurice Young

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 13, 2006
The 76ers needs to hurry up and trade my favorite player allen Iverson because making him wait is wrong let him go to the new team and get ajusted to the team and the team I think he should be traded to is the minnsota timberwovles that would be the best fit for him allen Iverson and kevin garnet unstoppable.
Maurice Young

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 13, 2006
Maurice Young The 76ers needs to hurry up and trade my favorite player allen Iverson because making him wait is wrong let him go to the new team and get ajusted to the team and the team I think he should be traded to is the minnsota timberwovles that would be the best fit for him allen Iverson and kevin garnet unstoppable.
dwade king

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2006
no no no no no maurice baaaaaad call! if they wanna get better they gotta make teams get desperate no what im sayin?
its me lol

Melbourne, Australia

#5 Dec 13, 2006
yeh sooner the better
dwade king

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2006
noy sooner laer teams will get deprate offer better
dwade king

United States

#7 Dec 13, 2006
srry messed up not sooner later teams will get desprate
leo

Dallas, TX

#8 Dec 13, 2006
look iverson shud better move down to houston y are they delaying him
James Deus

AOL

#9 Dec 13, 2006
wherever he goes, i'll go. He's a team by himself.
its me lol

Perth, Australia

#10 Dec 14, 2006
hes a F#%$ing highlight reel i hope he goes to cleveland :) lol go cavs
Rich

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Dec 14, 2006
Good first round choice or no go. When we traded Barkley, we got nothing for him, NOTHING at all. NOTHING! ZIP. We might have just as well released him outright! If we don't get a first round pick, and a good one, then it will be true what everyone here is saying about Billy King and Ed Snider. Boo Boop, Boo Boop, Boo Boop (Say that while holding your finger up to the side of your head and moving it around in a circle)
John

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Dec 14, 2006
Iverson's the only thing consistent about the Sixers and the only player worth watching. Too bad his personality rankles management and the toy department... too bad for the Sixers. Can't wait to watch him in the finals with some other better planned and managed team.

Pittsburgh
Sam

Puebla, Mexico

#13 Dec 14, 2006
Why would anyone want Iverson? he's a ball hog and his shooting percentage is always terrible. You can't build a team around a one man show. So he's great to watch. That doesn't win championships!
Rickey Solomon

Catonsville, MD

#14 Dec 14, 2006
First of all yes, the sixers are wrong for making AI wait. If you don't like him trade him!It's simple. And for my man Sam...Srry but your wrong Allen is only a one man team when he needs to be. Go back six years when we were in the play offs with Snow, McKie, Coleman, Mutumbo, and Van Horn. They wasn't the best but he made it work all around...Send my man AI to the T-Wolves!!!

Since: Dec 06

Philadelphia<pa

#15 Dec 14, 2006
Sam wrote:
Why would anyone want Iverson? he's a ball hog and his shooting percentage is always terrible. You can't build a team around a one man show. So he's great to watch. That doesn't win championships!
Duh I no that one man don't win no championship but bringing quality players to accomodate him wins championship you feel me and I Love AI and will continue to even if he is not a sixer anymore. I'm from Philly born and raise so I have to ride with My team win,loss or draw, but one thing for sure and two for certain a lot of us philadelpians have lost a lot of love and respect for Billy King his dumb ass, and not only have he hurt the whole sixers organization but he also hurt all the children that look up to him, yeah he has issues but S#$@ the hole city of philadelphia has issue so who gives them the right to bash him talking about his private business with his wife and the dumb mothrf%$#@ that was trying to be smart was talking about he was chasing his wife through the projects which was a lie it was closer to 63d street and Market where there is not a single project so please shut the f%$# up, I don't want him to go but it's not my choice just to let you no that this is the worst thing that could have happen to the city you think it was bad then watch how the kids express there anger now and you no what we should direct all this anger straight to the wachoiva center where Billy will have to face the music him and Ed old dumb motherf%$#er I hate the both of them I better not ever, I mean ever,ever,ever see neither one of them cats on a dark street at night, it's a wrap!!!!!!!!
Gina

Washington, DC

#16 Dec 14, 2006
For all of you haters out there who think AI is selfish and a ball hog apparently you do not look at the stats. The stats that show he is not.

Also if you listen to his so called team mates they tell everyone they look for him to give the ball because they are little bitches scared to take a shot and miss.

They also talk about how they are a family how could that be when just about everyone on the team ate his back out including the so called invisible coach Mo Cheeks who only showed up after King tried to act like he had some balls and told him to stay home. I am sure his back hurts right about now.

Also wherever he goes whe he comes bsck to Philly to play against the sixers every one of them are going to pay.
Chaz

AOL

#17 Dec 14, 2006
Nuggets I hope!!!!

Since: Dec 06

Philadelphia<pa

#18 Dec 14, 2006
Gina wrote:
For all of you haters out there who think AI is selfish and a ball hog apparently you do not look at the stats. The stats that show he is not.
Also if you listen to his so called team mates they tell everyone they look for him to give the ball because they are little bitches scared to take a shot and miss.
They also talk about how they are a family how could that be when just about everyone on the team ate his back out including the so called invisible coach Mo Cheeks who only showed up after King tried to act like he had some balls and told him to stay home. I am sure his back hurts right about now.
Also wherever he goes whe he comes bsck to Philly to play against the sixers every one of them are going to pay.
I agree with you 100% I said the same thing when he do go and when he returns he will blow the wachovia center off the map just like everybody that we had worth anything makes it there business to come back and burn the hell out of us Stackhouse,Speedy,Kenny thomas,eric snow just to name a few so if anyone need to be getting traded is the dumb [email protected] that we call our sixers organization the first ones to go should be BILLY King and Ed Snider they should be dropped off in the middle of north philly and if they make they do and if they don't they just don't, let them get a taste of the bad lands.
its me lol

Perth, Australia

#19 Dec 14, 2006
ball hog my ass yeh right.......hes 10th in assists in the league and on top of that he gets 30 points all haters can you shut your trap because if he does go to your team you will probably regret saying hes a ballhog and bad percentages etc
dwade king

United States

#20 Dec 14, 2006
im with lol its me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samuel Dalembert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk about Samuel Dalembert (Jan '13) Jan '13 axv 1
News Linsanity in Texas as new era dawns for Rockets (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ginobili 1
News Budinger, Dalembert Lead Rockets Past Knicks 97-84 (Jan '12) Jan '12 METS FAN FOREVER 1
News Kings Blog: Fourth quarter scoring takes bark o... (Mar '11) Mar '11 lazyberbs 1
News Timberwolves go down without a fight in blowout... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Timberwoes 2
News Kings blow out Timberwolves, 127-95 (Mar '11) Mar '11 Apu 3
News Randolph leads balanced Grizzlies past Kings (Feb '11) Feb '11 McAfee 1
More from around the web