Amid All the Rumors, A.I. Still a Sixer

Amid All the Rumors, A.I. Still a Sixer

There are 6 comments on the The Associated Press story from Dec 12, 2006, titled Amid All the Rumors, A.I. Still a Sixer . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

The Philadelphia 76ers are still unable to shed Allen Iverson and a wretched losing streak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Since: Dec 06

Philadelphia<pa

#1 Dec 13, 2006
I no so they just might as well fire Billy the a$#hole King and Dumb A$$ Ed and start picking for new GM's and Presidents why let AI go when he play his part every night he plays he get his points and assit a game so who should we be trying to get rid of Duh I'm done with Sixers organization they are most stupist people I have ever seen to trade our all star the only main attraction that we have you got to be kidding me. If the trade do go down the City will not be a good place for Billy to rest at because you no how us Philly fans get!!!!!!Good Luck Billy because you are going to need it.
Danny White

Conshohocken, PA

#2 Dec 13, 2006
Say what you want , pound for pound he is the best player in the league and the only reason the sixers has been as sucessful as they have been is because of him. Its funny that anytime a person of color speaks his mind they are deemed a trouble maker, He never lied he just said what was in his heart!!!!
Cristoball

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 13, 2006
AI is the biggest reason to watch the Sixers. He is a Championship away from Dr. J status and is more of a Philadelphia legend than Rocky Balboa. If Stalone can make a Rocky 25 the the head office we can make Iverson stay and the Sixers win. Infact he doesn't want to leave; he is just tired of the head office BS. Hey Billy King....Cut BS and pay some RESPECT to one of the greatest!!
Fan of Allen

AOL

#4 Dec 13, 2006
I am surprised at how some Philadelphia radio announcers(610 losers ) and fans can say anything bad about Allen with as much as he gave everygame and carried us for years. Is it time for Allen to move on yes, but i say that and hope he goes to a team that can win it all , Allen deserves to be on a Championship team , he is and always will we a ALL STAR IN MY EYES. Join me Philadelphia and wish him the beast and win one for us , because our management can't do it for us here and can t pick talent if it hit them in the face. Snyder time for you to retire , King also needs to move on and allow someone who knows what they are doing rub show. Good Luck Allen you are the biggest little man in years to do what you have done and still keep ticking.
AMERIE J

Northbrook, IL

#5 Dec 19, 2006
THEY NEED TO FIR BILLY HE DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIER TEAM SUCK WITHOUT ALLEN IVERSON I HATE THE SIXERS UNLESS AI COME BACK YA'LL ABOUT TO LOSE ALL THERE GAMES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! !!!!!!!
the illa

Eugene, OR

#6 Dec 19, 2006
2 first round draft picks, joe Smith, and Andre Miller.

Just heard on ESPN.

Wow, that is going to be a hell of a team!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samuel Dalembert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk about Samuel Dalembert (Jan '13) Jan '13 axv 1
News Linsanity in Texas as new era dawns for Rockets (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ginobili 1
News Budinger, Dalembert Lead Rockets Past Knicks 97-84 (Jan '12) Jan '12 METS FAN FOREVER 1
News Kings Blog: Fourth quarter scoring takes bark o... (Mar '11) Mar '11 lazyberbs 1
News Timberwolves go down without a fight in blowout... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Timberwoes 2
News Kings blow out Timberwolves, 127-95 (Mar '11) Mar '11 Apu 3
News Randolph leads balanced Grizzlies past Kings (Feb '11) Feb '11 McAfee 1
More from around the web