Pitt May Be Primed For NCAA Run

Full story: Hartford Courant
Jamie Dixon and the Pitt Panthers did it again Thursday night, sending Louisville home from the Big East tournament for the third year in a row. Full Story
Emily

New York, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2008
Thank you for this great article! I feel like Pitt doesn't get the national attention it deserves. Thank you!
Mark

Liberty Hill, TX

#2 Mar 14, 2008
I'll believe it when (or if) it happens. Pitt has had some good teams in this decade that have not made it past the sweet 16. There is no shame in getting that far, but I think this team will get no further.
gocards

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2008
UL played very poorly, I have to believe Pitt had something to do with that. Fields (especially now that he is getting healed), Young and Blair are about as good a trio as I have seen all year. Fields played most of the game under pressure from multiple UL guards and really didn't seem phased, Blair got the best of a very heady big man in Padgett, and Young is such a reliable scorer. This team is very, very dangerous in my humble opinion,definitly the best 7 seed in the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gilbert Arenas: How Arenas Would Fit in Memphis... (Mar '12) Mar '12 barry38372 1
Grizzlies visit Thunder for decisive Game 7 (May '11) May '11 memphis fan 1
Blair can't be in a foul mood for Pitt to win (Aug '09) Aug '09 NYRfan 2
Who will the Detroit Piston take in the 2009 NB... (Jan '09) May '09 18andDONEwithoutC... 31
NCAA Top Seeds Tar Heels, Louisville Play Tonight (Apr '09) Apr '09 kenan robeson 1
A familiar ending for Pitt's season of firsts (Mar '09) Mar '09 frustrated in ATL 1
High stakes for Huskies with Pitt in town (Feb '09) Mar '09 Timster 2
More from around the web