Price's 21 Points Lead UConn To Fifth...

Price's 21 Points Lead UConn To Fifth Straight Win, 60-53 Over ...

There are 8 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Feb 2, 2008, titled Price's 21 Points Lead UConn To Fifth Straight Win, 60-53 Over .... In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

A.J. Price scored 21 points and Connecticut closed the game on a 9-2 run for a 60-53 victory over No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

DonC

Middletown, CT

#1 Feb 2, 2008
Terrific effort from all involved in this game. Free throw shooting was superb down the stretch. Great job UConn!
TOM-WEST HARTFORD

Berlin, CT

#2 Feb 2, 2008
GIVE COACH CALHOUN A LOT OF CREDIT. WITH THE ISSUES FACING THE TEAM, HE PULLS THEM TOGETHER AND MAKES WIN. HE IS A TRUE HALL FAMER!

GO UCONN!!!!!
Hal

Morristown, NJ

#3 Feb 2, 2008
I think we reasonably and fairly deserve to be ranked in the top 20 - finally!!
mgz

Grosse Pointe, MI

#4 Feb 2, 2008
another resume building W, but certainly not pretty. The free throw shooting is unreal this year, and thank goodness we have that -- that is what will win us even more games this year.

Atrocious shooting effort for pittsburgh though.. can any of the teams we play actually shoot? Or is the Uconn defense just that good?
PAHUSKY1

AOL

#5 Feb 2, 2008
Another exciting win. The Big East is a tough place to play. Great stretch run by the Huskies. How about the ball handling by freshman Beverly, I think coach Calhoun is seeing someone that he can count on to give the regulars some needed rest. What a difference a year makes !
mclacasse

Bridgewater, NJ

#6 Feb 2, 2008
the confidence levels are climbing, and up next is the cuse, if they win this one, which if they play as they have been for the last five they should, but this one is the toughest of the bunch, then we have georgia tech, then the rematch of notre dame very important stretch of games reguardless of national rankings. They are playing as a tight knit group, just wish sticks would start to play consistantly and this team is going to be to tough for anybody.....go uconn.....big east rules
gps

Bellows Falls, VT

#7 Feb 2, 2008
Go Huskies!

Great win, not a beautifully played game, but exciting at the end.

I'm really impressed with Beverly. Hasheem has come on incredibly--hope he stays another year, but he seems to be improving game by game. IMO, he's the key to the game.

Price was great again. I was glad to see Wiggins out there again.

Next the Orange: Win it!
gps

Bellows Falls, VT

#8 Feb 2, 2008
Hal wrote:
I think we reasonably and fairly deserve to be ranked in the top 20 - finally!!
Agreed on that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gilbert Arenas: How Arenas Would Fit in Memphis... (Mar '12) Mar '12 barry38372 1
News Grizzlies visit Thunder for decisive Game 7 (May '11) May '11 memphis fan 1
News Blair can't be in a foul mood for Pitt to win (Aug '09) Aug '09 NYRfan 2
News Who will the Detroit Piston take in the 2009 NB... (Jan '09) May '09 18andDONEwithoutC... 31
News NCAA Top Seeds Tar Heels, Louisville Play Tonight (Apr '09) Apr '09 kenan robeson 1
News A familiar ending for Pitt's season of firsts (Mar '09) Mar '09 frustrated in ATL 1
News High stakes for Huskies with Pitt in town (Feb '09) Mar '09 Timster 2
More from around the web