Cassell says he'll become Celtics ass...

Cassell says he'll become Celtics assistant

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 10, 2008, titled Cassell says he'll become Celtics assistant. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Baltimore native and three-time championship-winning basketball player Sam Cassell said today that he plans to become an assistant coach with the Boston Celtics .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

josh

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Sep 12, 2008
Sam the Man! That was a nice gesture reaching out to our mayor. You are definitely a class act.
Dunkadelic TV

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2008
Sam Cassell is one of the most passionate players in the NBA. To have a street named after him is a great gesture by Mayor Dixon. Sam will be a great coach for any team that has him on their staff. Good Luck, Guppy
keith

Newington, CT

#3 Sep 26, 2008
Sounds good. I liked Sam even when he played against the Celtics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Cassell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Knicks headache Stephon Marbury clears w... (Feb '09) Feb '09 michaelmfidler 1
News Former Knicks headache Stephon Marbury clears w... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Oh boy 1
News Marbury clears waivers, could land with Celtics (Feb '09) Feb '09 Confucius 14
News Controversial guard Stephon Marbury signs with ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Lee 1
News SHELBURNE: Celtics ready, willing to take risk ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 blkmaniam 4
News Lakers' summer sure to be intriguing (Jun '08) Jun '08 Shaquille O Neal 7
News Sweet 16 (Jun '08) Jun '08 hans 2
More from around the web