Sweet 16

Sweet 16

There are 2 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Jun 23, 2008, titled Sweet 16. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Two days after soaking in the love of the fans in his basketball home, Sam Cassell bathed in the admiration of the fans in his real hometown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Chief Wiggum

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Jun 23, 2008
yeah i'm so bitter. where's my nba ring. i deserve one.

geez.

sorry, just not feeling any sympathy for a guy who signed a contract and when things weren't going his way cried and stomped his feet like a little baby until things did go his way.
hans

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Jun 24, 2008
as a clipper fan, i am happy for sam.

I mean he saved us some money, and I would never have actually been to a live clipper playoff game without him in 2005-2006.

so I'm happy for the guy and happy we even had him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Cassell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Knicks headache Stephon Marbury clears w... (Feb '09) Feb '09 michaelmfidler 1
News Former Knicks headache Stephon Marbury clears w... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Oh boy 1
News Marbury clears waivers, could land with Celtics (Feb '09) Feb '09 Confucius 14
News Controversial guard Stephon Marbury signs with ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Lee 1
News SHELBURNE: Celtics ready, willing to take risk ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 blkmaniam 4
News Cassell says he'll become Celtics assistant (Sep '08) Sep '08 keith 3
News Lakers' summer sure to be intriguing (Jun '08) Jun '08 Shaquille O Neal 7
More from around the web