It's Al or nothing for Timberwolves, who let first game without...

Full story: TwinCities.com

This text is replaced by the Flash movie. Gloom was palpable throughout Timberwolves kingdom this week as the club pondered life without leading scorer and franchise cornerstone Al Jefferson, who is out for the ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2009
Sha Sha

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

I hate to say it, but this is the best thing for the Wolves. They still don't have enough talent to be a contender in the near future. So, maybe this will help them get a better (Top-3?) draft pick. With Griffin, Rubio, and Thabeet out there, this team could use any of those three. And, the margin for error in the draft is much smaller. Which is something the management of this team needs.(Of course, that didn't stop them from trading OJ Mayo.)
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

rashad is out with a illness
Scott in Orlando

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Since the T-Wolves had no shot at the play-offs even with Jefferson, this will allow the team to develop younger players, or to eliminate some that will just not cut it in the NBA, and . . . well, yes . . . improve their lottery standing.
Dicky

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Tiffany wrote:
rashad is out with a illness
That's funny, I didn't even notice. His stats were still close to his average.
Nick

Stillwater, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Judged:

The Timberwolves should move to Seatle
d mcclay

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

miller, cardinal, foye, mccants and the boston and miami first rounds to new jersey for
simmons, swift, hassel, the nets first this season,the dallas first in 2010 and the rights to golden st possible first in 2011.
TheMaster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Triano wanted to simply say that Love couldn't stop O'Neal so he throws out the "Love will be a great player" modifier first to save face for Love. Sad.
TheMaster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Scott in Orlando wrote:
Since the T-Wolves had no shot at the play-offs even with Jefferson, this will allow the team to develop younger players, or to eliminate some that will just not cut it in the NBA, and ... well, yes ... improve their lottery standing.
Younger players? Which ones would that be?
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Judged:

i bet if they put rashad in the startin line up,they could have a shot at the playoffs,they can only try
d mcclay

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

booth and miller to nets for swift, hassel and a first round pick ( nets 2009, dallas 2010 or possible golden st 2011).
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

Judged:

the wolves wont trade away miller when they alreay traded for him,they need leadership
d mcclay

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

mccants, brewer to kings for salmons.
d mcclay

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

cardinal and boston first to thunder for wilcox.
d mcclay

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

mccants, foye and miller to trailblazers for lafrentz and bayless and a pick( 1st round ?).
d mcclay

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

collins, mccants and a pick (not a high one)
to wizzards for caron butler.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

none of those trades are gonna happen
d mcclay

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

nay sayer.
and tiffany, rash mccants will not be a t-wolf at the start of next season, unless they sign him for less than he is making now.
are you related to mccants?
keep posting though, your grammar is getting better.
(my spelling has improved over the last two years).
has gone from awful to just slightly bad.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Judged:

Well they should sign him back,he brings a lot to the table,and hes a good compliment to al jefferson,and im not related to rashad mccants,and thank you for the compliment,i appreciate it
Dicky

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Tiffany wrote:
Well they should sign him back,he brings a lot to the table,and hes a good compliment to al jefferson,and im not related to rashad mccants,and thank you for the compliment,i appreciate it
What he brings to the table is maybe making a couple of 3's and playing little to no defense. Another T-Wolves waste of a first round pick.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

no he aint,hes mr.spark off the bench,he can set the tempo as soon as hes on the floor,and he plays a lot of defense,more than sebastian telfair

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ryan Gomes Discussions

Search the Ryan Gomes Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Clippers 126, Timberwolves 111: Kevin Love's do... (Jan '11) Jan '11 DD Austin 6
Timberwolves 113, Clippers 111: Michael Beasley... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ya mannn 3
Gordon, Bledsoe propel Clippers to first victory (Nov '10) Nov '10 LOVE 1
BONSIGNORE: Blake Griffin finally gets chance t... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Clips4Life 1
Clippers are a work in progress (Nov '10) Nov '10 RAISED IN PICO 1
Clippers drop to 0-3, remain work in progress (Nov '10) Nov '10 wip150 1
Martell Webster looking at his Timberwolves opp... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Portland Fan 16
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••