New way... to lose

New way... to lose

There are 14 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled New way... to lose. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

This text is replaced by the Flash movie. What a difference a coach makes. Playing their first game under Kevin McHale, the Timberwolves looked like a different team Tuesday night for nearly 48 minutes than ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Clueless

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 10, 2008
I wonder if Coach McHale knows that everybody hates him?
Just me

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Dec 10, 2008
I think that these over paid NBA guys should learn how to shoot free throws.
Tired

Wichita, KS

#3 Dec 10, 2008
Can't slam dunk free throws, that seems to sum up their shooting ability. Slam dunking is just grand standing and should be taken out of the game. Of course the scores would drop considerability.
Mad Dog Gus

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Dec 10, 2008
This team needs to win some games. The NBA is entertainment, and this show isn't worth the time. Even a bad team needs to win 40% of the time so the fans at least have the feeling they might see a victory.

At this point in the season, the goal for the Wolves is to (at some point) string 3 wins in a row. Until then, they won't have any believers....NONE!
DD Austin

Memphis, TN

#5 Dec 10, 2008
McHale will sweat more now than he ever did as a player.
DD Austin

Memphis, TN

#6 Dec 10, 2008
Mad Dog Gus wrote:
This team needs to win some games. The NBA is entertainment, and this show isn't worth the time. Even a bad team needs to win 40% of the time so the fans at least have the feeling they might see a victory.
At this point in the season, the goal for the Wolves is to (at some point) string 3 wins in a row. Until then, they won't have any believers....NONE!
Hey Mad Dog! The NBA means Nothing But Average for the current T-Wolves (if that). PS. This is one gig that McHale just might get tired of and decide to take his money and run and go ice fishing for the rest of the winter.
Clueless

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Dec 10, 2008
Oh , my bad. I wonder if Coach McHale knows that everybody loves him? Keep up the fine work you've done and will continue to do for this organization.
Free Loot

Boone, IA

#8 Dec 10, 2008
We are a horrible team regardless of what the coach does. You can't win in the NBA without a solid PG. Trying to force Foye to play PG is not the answer nor is Telfair or Olie. McCants is awful and will not play D. AJ is lost on the defensive side of the court to the point where I could score on him. Gomes is avg at best and Smith is a role player.

Our best player both ways may be K Love which is scary. Let start focusing on getting the most ping pong balls we can for next years draft.
oxboro

Lakeville, MN

#9 Dec 10, 2008
come on guys support your team..its only been 20 years..give them a chance
DizzyOne

Duluth, GA

#10 Dec 10, 2008
Same bunch of losers with a different coach. Don't know why Taylor thinks a new coach is the answer. Put has beens and never weres on the floor and no matter who's coaching, they surely will end up at the bottom of the heap.
Sam

Zimmerman, MN

#11 Dec 10, 2008
Where's O.J. Mayo when they need him?
Big Mike

West Fargo, ND

#12 Dec 10, 2008
Cannot forgive Ray Allen for "Starbury", Letting Chauncey Billips get away, when he wanted to stay, Randy Foye for Brandon Roy are you Kidding me!!!!!!!!
Ed D

Seattle, WA

#13 Dec 10, 2008
I'm willing to say that the UNC men's basketball team could beat the Twolves right now.
fmc651

New London, WI

#14 Dec 10, 2008
Who watches or cares about the NBA? Terrible owner, Terrible league.
Moving screens, running to the basket, constant grabbing of jerseys.
On the job training for these young guys who 99.9 % aren't ready to play ball but make multi millions. Terrible product.The players barely care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Gomes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clippers 126, Timberwolves 111: Kevin Love's do... (Jan '11) Jan '11 DD Austin 6
News Timberwolves 113, Clippers 111: Michael Beasley... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ya mannn 3
News Gordon, Bledsoe propel Clippers to first victory (Nov '10) Nov '10 LOVE 1
News BONSIGNORE: Blake Griffin finally gets chance t... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Clips4Life 1
News Clippers are a work in progress (Nov '10) Nov '10 RAISED IN PICO 1
News Clippers drop to 0-3, remain work in progress (Nov '10) Nov '10 wip150 1
News Martell Webster looking at his Timberwolves opp... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Portland Fan 16
More from around the web