Injuries, illness leaves Timberwolves short on star power for s...

Full story: TwinCities.com

Kurt Rambis was prepared for all sorts of challenges in his first year as the Timberwolves' new head coach.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2009
The Hard Truth

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Actually, I like the idea that some bench stuff will have to play heavy minutes. Maybe there's a diamond in the rough; you never know. As to the viability of the lineup, though, only one phrase from the article need be referenced: "Corey Brewer at shooting guard."
T-Wolves Stink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Judged:

This team will have less then 15 wins this year. It's unbelievable how much Glen Taylor has destroyed this team! I am hoping for the Las Vegas Wolves!!!
Camel Tow

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Judged:

yea,injuries and illness....good one...like it really matters, like anyone REALLY cares.......
between these pathtetic losers and the Wild, well gonna be along winter folks.......especailly after we all witness the collapse of the ViQueens
...long ways till Spring Training.....
MO in CO

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Judged:

This will not be a playoff contending team. Still, if big Al can start most games and play real minutes, they will win more games than last year. The coaching staff is strong, most of the dead wood is gone, the talent is young, there is plenty of sal-cap room. Figure on some deep playoff runs in the 2010-2012 range.
lubo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

um...ramon sessions is not a better shooter than flynn... i dont know where you got that impression
lubo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

T-Wolves Stink wrote:
This team will have less then 15 wins this year. It's unbelievable how much Glen Taylor has destroyed this team! I am hoping for the Las Vegas Wolves!!!
youre wrong...first: glen taylor is known as one of the best owners out there..our GM and coaching was always the issue...that has been resolved

2... this team will win at least 20 games

3 las vegas is a shit hole

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ryan Gomes Discussions

Search the Ryan Gomes Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Clippers 126, Timberwolves 111: Kevin Love's do... (Jan '11) Jan '11 DD Austin 6
Timberwolves 113, Clippers 111: Michael Beasley... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ya mannn 3
Gordon, Bledsoe propel Clippers to first victory (Nov '10) Nov '10 LOVE 1
BONSIGNORE: Blake Griffin finally gets chance t... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Clips4Life 1
Clippers are a work in progress (Nov '10) Nov '10 RAISED IN PICO 1
Clippers drop to 0-3, remain work in progress (Nov '10) Nov '10 wip150 1
Martell Webster looking at his Timberwolves opp... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Portland Fan 16
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••