Gomes hopes Minnesota Timberwolves wi...

Gomes hopes Minnesota Timberwolves will be a Chirstmas attracti...

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 24, 2008, titled Gomes hopes Minnesota Timberwolves will be a Chirstmas attracti.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Ryan Gomes has a Christmas dream. "Hopefully, one day, of course not this year but maybe next year, we'll be one of the teams playing," the Timberwolves' starting forward said Tuesday night after Minnesota's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

inaz

United States

#1 Dec 25, 2008
Ryan Gomes is not very smart.

Hey Seattle... we'll give you the wolves if you gives us a years supply of coffee!? Deal??... okay a 6 month supply of coffee.
wolf fan

Lititz, PA

#2 Dec 25, 2008
Then play harder. You guys lose and you don't play hard. Aren't you tired of losing? Fight for it1
Mad Dog Gus

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Dec 25, 2008
They've already packed it in for this season....the only question is; "will they even win one more game?"

Taylor should sell the team to someone who knows how to run a professional franchise. Problems this deep are not just a reflection on McHale, but on ownership!

As a Minnesota sports fan, why go to a game with no chance of them winning???? Free tickets are a waste of time.......
DD Austin

Pinola, MS

#4 Dec 25, 2008
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone!
1) Get rid of your major distraction (KEVIN McHALE)
2) Hire Flip Saunders (Major Attraction)
Bingo! Gomes may get his wish.
Otherwise - just wishful thinking!!!!!!!!!!
Jesse Ventura

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2008
Get rid Taylor & McHale. I'll take over

Hoooooyaaaah
Jesse Ventura

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2008
I want the Wild move to Texas like the North Stars. Bring back Kevin Garmett & Latral Spredwell.
Grim Reaper

Tustin, CA

#7 Dec 26, 2008
The only way the Wolves will ever be an elite team Gnomez is when you and the rest of the junk on the roster are long gone to the Taco Bell working at your true profession which would be to fill my drive thru burrito order!
Of course all bets are off ever going anywhere until someone from the health department comes down and lets "Gutless" Glen know that you can't have a rotting corpse run your team!
It would be nice to see McZombie sent back to that pit in Hibbing he crawled out of.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#8 Dec 26, 2008
all they need to do is make a block buster trade and they will be in the playoffs,or just play better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Gomes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clippers 126, Timberwolves 111: Kevin Love's do... (Jan '11) Jan '11 DD Austin 6
News Timberwolves 113, Clippers 111: Michael Beasley... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ya mannn 3
News Gordon, Bledsoe propel Clippers to first victory (Nov '10) Nov '10 LOVE 1
News BONSIGNORE: Blake Griffin finally gets chance t... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Clips4Life 1
News Clippers are a work in progress (Nov '10) Nov '10 RAISED IN PICO 1
News Clippers drop to 0-3, remain work in progress (Nov '10) Nov '10 wip150 1
News Martell Webster looking at his Timberwolves opp... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Portland Fan 16
More from around the web