Big changes for Timberwolves since th...

Big changes for Timberwolves since their Nov. 23 upset of the D...

There are 30 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 27, 2009, titled Big changes for Timberwolves since their Nov. 23 upset of the D.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Randy Foye had a team-high 23 points and 14 assists in the Wolves' 106-80 victory over Detroit on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fritz

Lakeville, MN

#21 Feb 1, 2009
they know he can shoot but they still won't play him there is a reason and i have been telling you it for a while
Tiffany

United States

#22 Feb 1, 2009
okay,what do you think about craig smith,does he start anymore?if he dont,then they should put him in the starting line up,he got a big body,and they can use him for screens,blocks,and rebounds,even though they already got al in the startin line up,they can be better in the front court
Fritz

Lakeville, MN

#23 Feb 2, 2009
craig does start and when he doesnt i believe gomes does. It all depends on who the team is playing because some teams just get more calls thier way so having someone so agressive all the time isn't allways the best idea
Tiffany

United States

#24 Feb 2, 2009
i think,i've noticed that agressive players get more calls,being agressive wins games
Fritz

Lakeville, MN

#25 Feb 2, 2009
the aggresive ones that get the calls are the ones taht are better known around the league in about 1 and 1 1/2 years craig will be getting the calls
Tiffany

United States

#26 Feb 3, 2009
that long?i dont think so,kevin mchale knows what hes capable of doing,he would'nt sit a defensive player like him on the bench
Fritz

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Feb 3, 2009
just because mchale knows what he can do doesn't mean the refs are gonna give him the foul calls like they give shaq or amare or other people.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#28 Feb 3, 2009
i thinkk that centers and fowards get the most fouls called,only becasue of their size
Fritz

Lakeville, MN

#29 Feb 3, 2009
actually if you watch sg and pg that drive the ball get the most
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#30 Feb 3, 2009
really?i never noticed,i noticed they draw fouls the most cuz of their ablilty to get to the rim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Gomes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clippers 126, Timberwolves 111: Kevin Love's do... (Jan '11) Jan '11 DD Austin 6
News Timberwolves 113, Clippers 111: Michael Beasley... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ya mannn 3
News Gordon, Bledsoe propel Clippers to first victory (Nov '10) Nov '10 LOVE 1
News BONSIGNORE: Blake Griffin finally gets chance t... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Clips4Life 1
News Clippers are a work in progress (Nov '10) Nov '10 RAISED IN PICO 1
News Clippers drop to 0-3, remain work in progress (Nov '10) Nov '10 wip150 1
News Martell Webster looking at his Timberwolves opp... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Portland Fan 16
More from around the web