Moore talent rising to the top

Moore talent rising to the top

There are 5 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jan 3, 2009, titled Moore talent rising to the top. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

High school basketball is a crazy game. The prospects for a given team can be like night and day from one season to the next, what with graduation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Beat Poly Again

Downey, CA

#1 Jan 4, 2009
Poly & Wilson may have tied for 2nd based on league records, but head-to-head, WILSON SWEPT POLY.(Oh, they also made it to the CIF semis, losing a close one to Mater Dei.) Good Luck this season to Coach Michelson and the Bruins.
please

Long Beach, CA

#2 Jan 4, 2009
Get over yourself. How many times as Poly swept Wilson in the past? Too many to count. The Jackrabbits have one of the best traditions in the history of the state. Comparing Wilson's history to Poly's is a joke.
Beat Poly Again

Downey, CA

#3 Jan 7, 2009
Please,
I'm not ignoring the past, I'm just stating the facts, and the fact is Wilson Swept Poly last season. Deal with it. It did happen.
I think it's you that needs to get over yourself. Somehow reporting the facts and wishing the Bruins well has sent you into a hissy-fit.
Relax, I'm sure the PT (Poly Telegram) will have an article on the front page in a day or two extolling the virtues of the Greatness that is Poly (blah, blah, blah..) in the next day or two.
Speak Up

Riverside, CA

#4 Jan 9, 2009
Beat Poly Again wrote:
Poly & Wilson may have tied for 2nd based on league records, but head-to-head, WILSON SWEPT POLY.(Oh, they also made it to the CIF semis, losing a close one to Mater Dei.) Good Luck this season to Coach Michelson and the Bruins.
you lost!!!!!
Beat Poly Again

Downey, CA

#5 Jan 10, 2009
Yes, we did.
Thank you for stating what the fishwrap, errrr paper, already did.

Is there something wrong with wishing a school other than Poly well? Apparently we're only supposed to root for one school.

Please poly, you do well enough on your own without having to shove it down people's throats.(The same goes for the PT)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Orleans Hornets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Thunder Up 1
News Howard now part of 3-team trade? (Jul '12) Jul '12 tzokulitus 8
News The Magic are Dead, Long Live the Magic (Jun '12) Jul '12 Magsmith 2
News Schmitz' Take: Magic's new 30-year-old GM bette... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Lois 1
News Jerome Randle, Omar Samhan and Patrick Christop... (Jun '10) Jun '10 MOlanjello 2
News Orlando Magic (58-21) at New Jersey Nets (32-47), (Apr '09) Apr '09 Knick Chick 1
News Williams One Unselfish Net (Oct '08) Oct '08 From Linda J from... 1
More from around the web