Calderon for Granger makes sense

Aug 7, 2010 Full story: Raptors Republic

It's hard to pinpoint where it's coming from, but there has been considerable speculation about a trade which would send Jose Calderon trade to the Pacers.

Full Story
King General

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Aug 7, 2010
NO NO NO NO NO! ARE U CRAZY! This has to be the worst pacers article I've read all summer! How many times have Larry said that Danny and Roy are indeed "untouchable!"
The pacers are in a situatuion where they need to win now and doing this only is a dramatic back-step and a white flag being waved! That's not gonna happen especially since Larry jus called in a favor from Bill yes the hall of famer "Bill Walon" to train Roy! C'mon now!
We will be trading our two core players and turn the raptors into playoff contenders come on now doesn't make sense plus this would make it close to impossible for us to bring in any free agents next year so I say...no thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roy Hibbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wizards jump on Pacers early (May '14) May '14 Andrew 9
Is Roy Hibbert Back to Form for Indiana Pacers? (May '14) May '14 thebrownbol 1
Pacers ink Andrew Bynum for remainder of season (Feb '14) Feb '14 Anonymous 3
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Phoenix Suns preview (Nov '13) Nov '13 Anthony 1
Odds are against an Indiana upset (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 1
2013 NBA Playoffs: Knicks Amar'e Stoudemire to ... (May '13) May '13 Jmar196 1
Steve Nash trade rumors: Indiana Pacers trade c... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Javier 1
More from around the web