Graven: Plea or Ultimatum from Kobe?

Graven: Plea or Ultimatum from Kobe?

There are 43 comments on the HOOPSWORLD.com story from May 8, 2007, titled Graven: Plea or Ultimatum from Kobe?. In it, HOOPSWORLD.com reports that:

“Lamar was hurting. Bad elbow, bad shoulder ... he battled through it and had a hell of a game”

It's in his eyes. If you look close enough, you can actually seen the pain. The frustration. via HOOPSWORLD.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HOOPSWORLD.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Laker Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 9, 2007
Lamar has had a rough year personally, but he's just not that great anymore. he'll miss a shot when it's time to step it up. Laker's fans have a tendency to hold his hand too much
Wildflower

Modesto, CA

#2 May 9, 2007
I think Kobe is the greatest player ever (yes maybe even better than Jordan). But they need to see that he can't pull this team by himself he NEEDS some help!! Why not KG!! He would be great! Though I do like Lamar. But as long as the Kings are out I'm happy!!(Kings Suck!!) Being from the valley everyone here is a Kings fan and I HATE them!! Go Lakers!! I still love you!!

“Laker fan 4 Life!!!”

Since: Feb 07

Orange County, Ca.

#3 May 9, 2007
Wildflower wrote:
I think Kobe is the greatest player ever (yes maybe even better than Jordan). But they need to see that he can't pull this team by himself he NEEDS some help!! Why not KG!! He would be great! Though I do like Lamar. But as long as the Kings are out I'm happy!!(Kings Suck!!) Being from the valley everyone here is a Kings fan and I HATE them!! Go Lakers!! I still love you!!
my wildflower, don't worry i will always be by your side =) i Love the lakers too!! We already have a strong foundation for a beautiful relationship. LOL no seriously you are my kind of chick but you might just live a lil too far. i am sorry to break your heart but i have broken up with girls that have not liked the Lakers.(seriuosly) There are just lines that a girl should never cross and that is talking shit on the Lake show to a laker fan. really! i tell you right now, if i ever find a chick that either loves the Lakers the way i do or can actually talk shit and me look past it cause i like her that much. She will have a strong shot at winning me over if she hasn't already. Now i don't think i could be with a girl that talks shit cause i think one day i would just snap during a big playoff game or something and a ho might get pimp slapped and shit...LOl god I am just talking shit huh... anyways welcome to the forum my flower!!!!
Show Time

United States

#4 May 9, 2007
Willsmooth24 wrote:
<quoted text>
my wildflower, don't worry i will always be by your side =) i Love the lakers too!! We already have a strong foundation for a beautiful relationship. LOL no seriously you are my kind of chick but you might just live a lil too far. i am sorry to break your heart but i have broken up with girls that have not liked the Lakers.(seriuosly) There are just lines that a girl should never cross and that is talking shit on the Lake show to a laker fan. really! i tell you right now, if i ever find a chick that either loves the Lakers the way i do or can actually talk shit and me look past it cause i like her that much. She will have a strong shot at winning me over if she hasn't already. Now i don't think i could be with a girl that talks shit cause i think one day i would just snap during a big playoff game or something and a ho might get pimp slapped and shit...LOl god I am just talking shit huh... anyways welcome to the forum my flower!!!!
HAHAHA will your bleepin funny.

“Laker fan 4 Life!!!”

Orange County, Ca.

#5 May 9, 2007
Show Time wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA will your bleepin funny.
lol.. yea, i was just trying to see if she had a good sense of humour.
Show Time

United States

#6 May 9, 2007
Willsmooth24 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.. yea, i was just trying to see if she had a good sense of humour.
yup if I find a chick with a good sense of humor, lakers fan, well smart lakers fan not one who likes them cause luke is cute or the lakers uniforms match with her glittery shoes, I guess I have to take her, well I have to be some what attracted to her as well, she dont have to be a model but shes gotta have something and by something I mean @&*^$! sorry we have girls here but you know whats up will.

“Laker fan 4 Life!!!”

Orange County, Ca.

#7 May 9, 2007
Show Time wrote:
<quoted text>
yup if I find a chick with a good sense of humor, lakers fan, well smart lakers fan not one who likes them cause luke is cute or the lakers uniforms match with her glittery shoes, I guess I have to take her, well I have to be some what attracted to her as well, she dont have to be a model but shes gotta have something and by something I mean @&*^$! sorry we have girls here but you know whats up will.
hell yea i know what you are talking about. If we got honey's like J.Lo and shit going to the Laker games I can't get all embarrassed if another hot one walks by! I might act like i don't even know who dat ho is!?

“Laker fan 4 Life!!!”

Orange County, Ca.

#8 May 9, 2007
Now ladies please let me make it clear that i am like Jigga when it comes to the word HO. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet and i would never disrespect you in your face but that is that mind control. While you are around i stop talkin but as soon as you gone..I be talkin again..lol (friday qoute)
Show Time

United States

#9 May 9, 2007
Willsmooth24 wrote:
Now ladies please let me make it clear that i am like Jigga when it comes to the word HO. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet and i would never disrespect you in your face but that is that mind control. While you are around i stop talkin but as soon as you gone..I be talkin again..lol (friday qoute)
As long as you dont say nappy headed hos I guess your fine, shame on you mr. imus shame on you for trying to talk like a guy.
Kobe is 1

Australia

#10 May 9, 2007
Will man, LOL, funny shit, stop hitting on these girls man, they think we are a bunch of desperate foolz with nothing better to do!! its good see more ladies voicing their opinions, LAKERS RULE!!
Show Time

United States

#11 May 9, 2007
Kobe is 1 wrote:
Will man, LOL, funny shit, stop hitting on these girls man, they think we are a bunch of desperate foolz with nothing better to do!! its good see more ladies voicing their opinions, LAKERS RULE!!
SHhhh dont point it out like that man, we almost got them fooled.
Kobe is 1

Sydney, Australia

#12 May 10, 2007
my bad!!
Wildflower

Modesto, CA

#13 May 10, 2007
Hey Willsmooth 24! Just what kind of shit do ya think I'm talking! I live in an area that is 99% Kings fans and we know how well they like the Lakers. I work with a #1 Kings fan and have gotten in HUGE arguments with him as he tried to compare Ron Artest to Kobe. When my kids moved out I made the spare bedroom a 'Laker Room' with posters of Magic Johnson and Kobe all over. I even have a Laker scooter. To me there is no other team. Nobody talks shit around me about my Lakers.
Wildflower

Modesto, CA

#14 May 10, 2007
Kobe is 1 wrote:
Exuuse me but we are not a bunch of desperate foolz with nothing better to do!! I've been married for 18 years to a man who is an even bigger Laker fan than me. When we first got married he had to have posters of Magic in our room! You fools don't know what your talking about!
Wildflower

Modesto, CA

#15 May 10, 2007
Sorry, I guess I should wake up a little before I post my comments!
Show Time

Canyon Country, CA

#16 May 10, 2007
Kobe is 1 wrote:
HAHAHA man oh man did that backfire on you, I know you meant well but maybe now you realize you cant win with girls LOL thats some funny shit.
Wildflower

United States

#17 May 10, 2007
Show Time wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA man oh man did that backfire on you, I know you meant well but maybe now you realize you cant win with girls LOL thats some funny shit.
Ha Ha yeah funny
Show Time

Laguna Beach, CA

#18 May 10, 2007
Wildflower wrote:
<quoted text> Ha Ha yeah funny
Call me crazy but I sense a bit of sarcasm there, just a little.
Kobe is 1

Sydney, Australia

#19 May 10, 2007
Show Time wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...ur telling me, i think she misunderstood what i said!! i was not expecting anyone to reply to what i said at all!
Kobe is 1

Sydney, Australia

#20 May 10, 2007
Wildflower wrote:
<quoted text>Exuuse me but we are not a bunch of desperate foolz with nothing better to do!! I've been married for 18 years to a man who is an even bigger Laker fan than me. When we first got married he had to have posters of Magic in our room! You fools don't know what your talking about!
ok look at what i said, where did i say u are a bunch of desperate foolz?? look im only 19, im just here to talk good bball. i think u didnt read what i said properly, therefore u misunderstood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronny Turiaf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1
News New Heat style wouldn't shock Wade (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
News Knicks Down 0-2 After Another Close Loss to Cel... (Apr '11) May '11 johnny 3
News Rants and Raves: Knicks get it right (Jan '11) Jan '11 Bulldog 4
News Anthony Randolph: Why It's Time for New York Kn... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Roy H Cornely 1
News Sources: Warriors close to trading Anthony Rand... (Jul '10) Jul '10 AVHS Dad 2
News Lakers select Kentucky guard Crawford (Jun '08) Jul '10 rrenault 47
More from around the web