Happy Birthday, Ronny Turiaf

Happy Birthday, Ronny Turiaf

There are 1 comment on the Lakers Blog story from Jan 14, 2008, titled Happy Birthday, Ronny Turiaf. In it, Lakers Blog reports that:

“I have one cup, cream and sugar”

Two clues gave away that this is indeed a special day for Ronny. The first? Even by his standards, Turiaf had a little extra spring in his step walking around the locker room before the game. via Lakers Blog

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lakers Blog.

DJ Le_Rosemead_CA

Corona, CA

#1 Jan 21, 2008
Happy Birthday, Ronny T.
I always like Ronny as an enthusiastic basketball player. I even like him much more after watching "Before Famous" show on Fox Sports, featuring Ronny Turiaf.
I would like to write him personally but do not have his email address. Anyone does? Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronny Turiaf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1
News New Heat style wouldn't shock Wade (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
News Knicks Down 0-2 After Another Close Loss to Cel... (Apr '11) May '11 johnny 3
News Rants and Raves: Knicks get it right (Jan '11) Jan '11 Bulldog 4
News Anthony Randolph: Why It's Time for New York Kn... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Roy H Cornely 1
News Sources: Warriors close to trading Anthony Rand... (Jul '10) Jul '10 AVHS Dad 2
News Lakers select Kentucky guard Crawford (Jun '08) Jul '10 rrenault 47
More from around the web