Lakers' rehabs are center of attention

Full story: LA Daily News

Pau Gasol might be ready to practice later this week. Chris Mihm hopes to join him.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 138 of138
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jesus Rubio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2008

I am worried that the lakers will start the playoffs with out Mihmm, Bynum and Ariza. Im pretty sure that Gasol will be back but they need the injured players to practice their rolls on the team before the playoffs or they will be lost when the playoffs come.
kevin love42

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2008

lakers are struggling without gasol. How could they lose to charlotte im ean they are 25-45 I reallly mis bynum. It is better if he lakers stay in 2nd place in thew west because they will play the struggling mavs instead of the hot warriors. LAKERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!1 11111
Big Cee

Jamaica Plain, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

Judged:

And I guess Karl Malone is comming off the disable list from his knee injury from 2004. Maybe Kareem will play center before his student, Andruw BumKnee. The reason they got Gasol was to play in place of Bynum, because they knew that he was lost for the year. Gasol and Mihm wont get it done against the Suns or Hornets. Nice season, Go get your MVP and Fingers repaired KOBE!
Nic

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

they will b back and the starting in the playoffs will b dereck at point, kobe, at shooting, lamar odem, at small forward, pau gasol at power forward, and bynum at center they will crush the playoffs
Big Cee

Jamaica Plain, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

Kobe needs to stop aruging with refs. He needs to remember he wears number 24 for the Lakers, not 23 for the Chicago Bulls. And this aint 1998!
jerry lee richardson jr

Gonzales, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

with paul and andrew coming no stopping that and kobe and fisher we could win it all
Lorenzo Thomas

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

Kobe is my favorite player
Big Chicken

Provo, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

Why did the chicken cross the road? It's stupid!
droopdog

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

I'm a realistic laker fan and I'm telling you
these injuries are just too much to deal with.I
mean it's one disasterous injurie after the next.
I really want them to win this year but even if we
get everybody back you need time to gel.Plus it takes players a while to get back into playing shape.The lakers are set up for the long haul and not necesarily for this year alone.I just think
this year is very unrealistic.
concerned lakers fan

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

get well soon enough for the playoffs, because it is heartbreaking for me to see kobe have to put up 53 points at home and still loose to a team that was 5-30 on the road.
Big Cee

Jamaica Plain, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

DroopDog Youre right. They have a great team when healthy. But healthy isnt this year. They wont even be in the top 4, nor win the division now that Phoenix is hot, and they are not. It comming to a close. Not enough time for healthy team that we will never see this year, to gel. Call the surgeon and tell him to get ready to fix Kobe's fingers.Next year has arrived on March 29,2008.
Dayday from newyork

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Lets go Lakers!....bumps and bruises.....they always heal....jus keep those heads up....we got faith.
mauricebarnes

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Man I hope all 4 of them come back before the playoffs so they can get back into the rhythm of the team before the playoffs start.
Black_Mamba-IL

Farmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

I'm excited to see the lakers at full stregth....and although Chris paul has been playing out of his mind, Kobe bryant is the MVP of the entier basketball world.
Dontae

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Once we get all them back we are unstopable
doug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

just get well boys1
doug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

big cee, have faith even at 75% gasol/bynum can and will!!! shaq is(was) the man, but they can wear him down!!!!!!!!!! lakers in 5 then boston:)

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 138 of138
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ronny Turiaf Discussions

Search the Ronny Turiaf Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves Feb '14 Trevor 1
New Heat style wouldn't shock Wade (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
Knicks Down 0-2 After Another Close Loss to Cel... (Apr '11) May '11 johnny 3
Rants and Raves: Knicks get it right (Jan '11) Jan '11 Bulldog 4
Anthony Randolph: Why It's Time for New York Kn... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Roy H Cornely 1
Sources: Warriors close to trading Anthony Rand... (Jul '10) Jul '10 AVHS Dad 2
Lakers select Kentucky guard Crawford (Jun '08) Jul '10 rrenault 47
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••