Lakers' rehabs are center of attention

Full story: LA Daily News

Pau Gasol might be ready to practice later this week. Chris Mihm hopes to join him.
Comments
1 - 20 of 138 Comments Last updated May 3, 2008
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
mas chingon

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

only bad thing about the lakers is injuries...
xusllabb

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

excuses ,excuses

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

xusllabb wrote:
excuses ,excuses
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
Shawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

LETS GO LAKERS!!!!
James

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

I don't know what Jackson is talking about. but i think the starting line up should consist of, Derek Fisher, Kobe Bryant, Lamar Odom, and having the front court of Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum together. Now as well as Odom has been playing, the leadership of Derek Fisher and the dominance that these two seven footers bring, Add Kobe Bryant to the equation and you have one unstoppable line-up.
Ferdinand

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Ahhh $75,000 for a Treadmil???? does it provide a no gravity space like atmosphere? Can they walk on air?
PETER CASTILLO

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

keep up a good work laker boys.. MY THE GOD BLESS ALL THE LAKERS ORGANIZATION AND PLAYERS TOO........
Andrew Gates

Breckenridge, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Once Bynum and Gasol are back there's no stoppin' the lakers!
we r goin to the finals baby! YEA
xusllabb

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

PETER CASTILLO wrote:
keep up a good work laker boys.. MY THE GOD BLESS ALL THE LAKERS ORGANIZATION AND PLAYERS TOO........
give me a freakin break
leo h white on the laker

Camden, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

What do you think the Lakers will do in the, in the up coming playoffs?
Jacinto

Weedsport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

leo h white on the laker wrote:
What do you think the Lakers will do in the, in the up coming playoffs?
I honestly believe they are going to try to win games. It's a great attitude when it comes to sports...
Fake Show

Escondido, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Bynum can offer felacio as he wont be able to do anything this playoff run! Don't worry though, the lakers wont be as bad as the last two years, they might move onto the second round. Let the Golden State victory be a reminder that the lakers can definately get smashed!!!
leo h white on the lakers

Camden, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

DO you think the Lakers are a boring team with kobe on the team? thair is know more showttime it's just kobe time...
Gianni

Weedsport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Hmm.. interesting.
Fake Show

Escondido, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

I've always thought the lakers were a boring team to watch ball. With the exception of this year, its always been the Kobe show after the shaq trade. Lamar Scrotum was no where to be found for the last two years. Obviously smush and kwame were horrible. This year they're much more well rounded. Kobe passes the ball and earns assists. However the spurs play team basketball and they're boring as hell to watch. Though the lakers can score with many teams in the league, that is not they're style of play, they want to slow it down and play the triangle. When the triangle is effective and they force their opponent to low percentage shots is when they build their leads. With all this said, its still not their year. Too much talent in the west and a couple of other teams that have been together longer with playoff experience. Lakers out, round 2.
cotney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

maybe if gasol and bynum were to play together we could have a better lineup when they come back
Fake Show

Escondido, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Sounds like a plan for next year.
LUIS HARBOR AREA

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

ALL OF US LAKER FANS CANT WAIT TO SEE THE "SMASH BROS" TOGETHER COME ON NOW BROS, KOBE B., DEREK F., LAMAR O., ANDREW B. AND PAUL GASOL IN A GAME AGAINST ANY TEAM. FOLLOWING THAT ALL YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR SELFS IS, ARE YOU READY FOR THE SMASHING?
ADDITION- GET READY FOR THE LAKERS AT GOLDEN STATE REMATCH......ROUND TWO! SMASH!
MARCH 24,08 7:30PM PACIFIC TIME.
LUIS_MOSS@HOTMAIL.COM
amccrary310

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

I wish the Lakers would level with thier fans, about these ijured players coming back. All the drama about thier return is killing me softly.(lol). Phil says one thing one day and something else the next.Frankly I dont think any of them will be back anytime soon. For the pass couple of years it has taken injured Laker players forever to come back from ankle sprains. What is wrong with the training staff? If they would tell the truth, instead of false hope for the fans it would make the waiting so much easier. We would know what to expect from our team. all we can do is wish our team the best.
Tony

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Come on guys........ hurry up and get well we need ya!GO LAKERS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ronny Turiaf Discussions

Search the Ronny Turiaf Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves Feb '14 Trevor 1
New Heat style wouldn't shock Wade (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
Knicks Down 0-2 After Another Close Loss to Cel... (Apr '11) May '11 johnny 3
Rants and Raves: Knicks get it right (Jan '11) Jan '11 Bulldog 4
Anthony Randolph: Why It's Time for New York Kn... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Roy H Cornely 1
Sources: Warriors close to trading Anthony Rand... (Jul '10) Jul '10 AVHS Dad 2
Lakers select Kentucky guard Crawford (Jun '08) Jul '10 rrenault 47
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••