Round 1 against Utah goes to Lakers' ...

Round 1 against Utah goes to Lakers' Gasol

There are 8 comments on the LA Daily News story from May 5, 2008, titled Round 1 against Utah goes to Lakers' Gasol. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A scraggly beard is a good start, but it can only take a reputation so far. Banging with the Utah Jazz and forcing its bruising All-Star forward Carlos Boozer into an off night? That's the kind of thing that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Rob

Missoula, MT

#1 May 5, 2008
Gasol should be considered a Co-MVP with Briyant. Before Gasol arrived the lakers were a good team, after he arrived they have become the most feared team in the NBA.
Showtime

Yorba Linda, CA

#2 May 5, 2008
They were good when they had bynum but then he went down so they needed to replace him, thats a ridiculous statement in that case nash and his allstar team mates should have been co mvps, dirk should have have shared it with terry and howard, there should always be co mvps by your logic.
sammy

Burlington, Canada

#3 May 5, 2008
Rob wrote:
Gasol should be considered a Co-MVP with Briyant. Before Gasol arrived the lakers were a good team, after he arrived they have become the most feared team in the NBA.
what you talking about? nonsense

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#4 May 5, 2008
Rob wrote:
Sorry they do not give MVPs for playing 25 games in a season.
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#5 May 6, 2008
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry they do not give MVPs for playing 25 games in a season.
no kidding
David Fernandez G

Salamanca, Spain

#6 May 7, 2008
Of course Kobe is THE MVP. Of course Pau helped a lot, as did the rest of the team. A truly superstar (like Bryant) needs a truly quality team to show his talent. As a spaniard, I'm proud of Gasol's attitude and play, and salute Kobe's other world's play.

Sorry about my english. Cheers.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#7 May 9, 2008
David Fernandez G wrote:
Of course Kobe is THE MVP. Of course Pau helped a lot, as did the rest of the team. A truly superstar (like Bryant) needs a truly quality team to show his talent. As a spaniard, I'm proud of Gasol's attitude and play, and salute Kobe's other world's play.
Hey man You english is fine don't worry.

Welcome to the Lakers forum.

I am Pau fan, I am just sorry we lost his younger bro in the trade to get him to L.A.

I hope the Lakers could get him back and Juan Carlos Navarro.

I think Navarro's play could bring the Lakers to a higher level.
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#8 May 12, 2008
David Fernandez G wrote:
sure your proud of Calderon too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronny Turiaf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1
News New Heat style wouldn't shock Wade (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
News Knicks Down 0-2 After Another Close Loss to Cel... (Apr '11) May '11 johnny 3
News Rants and Raves: Knicks get it right (Jan '11) Jan '11 Bulldog 4
News Anthony Randolph: Why It's Time for New York Kn... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Roy H Cornely 1
News Sources: Warriors close to trading Anthony Rand... (Jul '10) Jul '10 AVHS Dad 2
News Lakers select Kentucky guard Crawford (Jun '08) Jul '10 rrenault 47
More from around the web