Gooden leads Bulls past Jazz

Gooden leads Bulls past Jazz

There are 6 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 11, 2008, titled Gooden leads Bulls past Jazz. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Drew Gooden tied a season high with 24 points, Ben Gordon added 19, and the Bulls beat Utah 108-96 on Tuesday night to snap the Jazz's five-game winning streak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

ron

Park Ridge, IL

#1 Mar 12, 2008
purpose smurpose yeah right,hey boylan next game is gonna be back to the soap opera.what happen to professionalism?these players seem to like soap opera maybe they should consider a career change and audition for hollywood,the BULLS is an NBA team and the NBA stands for BASKETBALL not HOLLYWOOD
Marc

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2008
Great game...50 games too late, but still, way to resemble a pro team...good game...Utah is nothing more than an average team on the road but it's still nice to once in awhile resemble a pro team...
Now Wait a Minute

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 12, 2008
yawn.. win three in a row and maybe i'll watch you again on tv.
Brent in NC

Weaverville, NC

#4 Mar 12, 2008
Thabo should start all remaining games......................
stickaforkinit

Hinsdale, IL

#5 Mar 12, 2008
Gooden looked damn good last night - played most of the game and seemed to help keep things cohesive. The whole team was sharp. They actually played defense, moved the ball around, looked for each other, played hard for four quarters for a change. Boylan's rotations actually worked. So do it every night already...
Dave

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 12, 2008
I watch a lot of the Utah Jazz (because of Deron Williams) and the Bulls did a really great job at stopping Deron from getting into the paint. I think Drew Gooden is excellent in that regard. He's a physical player that challenged Williams in the lane. Thabo looked great, and I certainly don't miss Duhon out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronnie Brewer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
News Starting James White Makes No Sense for New Yor... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Olufemi Ogunjana 4
News Are the New York Knicks Relying Too Much on Jas... (Jan '13) Jan '13 tonyhammond 1
News NY Knicks: Hot Start Proves Carmelo Anthony Bet... (Nov '12) Nov '12 kyu 6
News Ronnie Brewer's Twitter feed: 'New York Knicks ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News Is Kobe Bryant the Key to the Chicago Bulls Win... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
News NBA Draft 2012: 7 Best Options for the Chicago ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 best thing 2
More from around the web