Pastor Delivers Sermon on Why LeBron ...

Pastor Delivers Sermon on Why LeBron James Should Stay in Cleveland

There are 1 comment on the Fox 8 - WJW story from Jun 1, 2010, titled Pastor Delivers Sermon on Why LeBron James Should Stay in Cleveland. In it, Fox 8 - WJW reports that:

An associate pastor has come up with a way for LeBron James to stay in Cleveland and become the "most dedicated and loyal athlete in the history of sports." Christopher Benek recently gave a sermon at Provdience Presbyterian Church in Hilton Head, South Carolina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 - WJW.

Alex Wolter

Dayton, OH

#1 Jun 2, 2010
Wow no one has ever spoken the truth like this man. I can't believe anyone would disagree with him. What a great idea and insightful input. Lebron James should take a pay cut and help Cleveland finally get a ring. Drew Brees is to the Saints as Lebron is to Cleveland. Christopher Benek should be commended for his wonderful idea. Here's one Ohioan hoping for a Lebron filled 2010.

Thank you Saint Lebron,
Peace out girl scout

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Stuckey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lillard's shot lifts Blazers over Pistons in OT (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ravishankar kumar 1
News Allen Iverson and Rodney Stuckey: A Tale of Two... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jewel Williams 1
News Rodney Stuckey Injury: Pistons' guard exits aft... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Nelly N 1
News Brandon Knight of Detroit Pistons: Will Kentuck... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Chris 2
News Pistons give up 21-point lead, lose to Bulls (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Pastor Delivers Sermon on Why LeBron Should Stay (Jun '10) Jul '10 Anonymous 37
News NBA Rumors: Darren Collison Could be a Star wit... (Jun '10) Jun '10 crazywhiteboy 2
More from around the web