Cleveland Cavaliers (52-15) at Detroit Pistons (23-44),

Mar 16, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

The NBA's best road team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, will pay a visit to the Detroit Pistons Tuesday night at The Palace of Auburn Hills.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2010

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 16, 2010
 
This should work out well. The Celtics stomped the Pistons last night.
Tiffany

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 17, 2010
 
This the only thing i agree with,the piston's are wack.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 17, 2010
 
Tiffany wrote:
This the only thing i agree with,the piston's are wack.
Hey! Agreement!

Yeah, nothing makes me happier than seeing the Pistons lose. They were always a dirty franchise with a lot of cheap stuff during games. It's good to see them lose.
Tiffany

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 17, 2010
 
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Agreement!
Yeah, nothing makes me happier than seeing the Pistons lose. They were always a dirty franchise with a lot of cheap stuff during games. It's good to see them lose.
Oh my god,yeesss,thats what i've been telling my lil sister,ever since those trades,they been wack.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 17, 2010
 
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my god,yeesss,thats what i've been telling my lil sister,ever since those trades,they been wack.
You might not like this since it is Cleveland-related and all, but do you remember the playoff game where the Cavs played the Pistons? Game 5 in 2007 he scored almost 50 points, scored 29 or our last 30 points, and scored the last 25 points for us in a double OT win. That was epic for LeBron, and an EPIC FAIL for the Pistons.
Tiffany

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
You might not like this since it is Cleveland-related and all, but do you remember the playoff game where the Cavs played the Pistons? Game 5 in 2007 he scored almost 50 points, scored 29 or our last 30 points, and scored the last 25 points for us in a double OT win. That was epic for LeBron, and an EPIC FAIL for the Pistons.
Yeah,i think i remember that.Only a ball hog would take the LAST 25 points in a game.But still,i guess it does'nt beat Kome and his 81 against the raptors.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 18, 2010
 
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,i think i remember that.Only a ball hog would take the LAST 25 points in a game.But still,i guess it does'nt beat Kome and his 81 against the raptors.
I may not be remembering this right, but the other Cavs players sucked so bad they were missing the shots they took. LeBron had to step up since no one else was making any shots. If he didn't we would have lost.

Kobe's 81 points were very impressive. Before he gets too much older I hope he scores 100 points in a game. I would love to see that.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 18, 2010
 
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
I may not be remembering this right, but the other Cavs players sucked so bad they were missing the shots they took. LeBron had to step up since no one else was making any shots. If he didn't we would have lost.
Kobe's 81 points were very impressive. Before he gets too much older I hope he scores 100 points in a game. I would love to see that.
Hahahaha,Kobe will never be Wilt Chamberlain.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 22, 2010
 
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha,Kobe will never be Wilt Chamberlain.
Of course he'll never be Chamberlain, but I'd still love to see Kobe score 100 points in a game. Watching something like that would be once in a lifetime. Heck, I'll watch anyone do that just so I could say I saw it.
Tiffany

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 22, 2010
 
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he'll never be Chamberlain, but I'd still love to see Kobe score 100 points in a game. Watching something like that would be once in a lifetime. Heck, I'll watch anyone do that just so I could say I saw it.
I know Dwayne is capable of doing that,he's one of the leagues best scorers.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 22, 2010
 
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>I know Dwayne is capable of doing that,he's one of the leagues best scorers.
That would be amazing to watch. If I missed that game, I would buy a video of it just so I could see the whole thing.
Tiffany

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 24, 2010
 
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be amazing to watch. If I missed that game, I would buy a video of it just so I could see the whole thing.
Thats what im talking about,me too.There aint no way i will miss spmthing so spectacular.
Tiffany

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

My fault,i meant Somthing.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 25, 2010
 
Can you imagine if for whatever reason you were at the game where that happened? That really would be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Tiffany

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 28, 2010
 
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
Can you imagine if for whatever reason you were at the game where that happened? That really would be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Yeah,i can,and after the game i would want to congradulate him for his great performance.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 30, 2010
 
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,i can,and after the game i would want to congradulate him for his great performance.
In the current system, I don't think that's impossible either. You just need a team that runs a lot and plays no defense. We have a few teams like that now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rodney Stuckey Discussions

Search the Rodney Stuckey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lillard's shot lifts Blazers over Pistons in OT (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ravishankar kumar 1
Allen Iverson and Rodney Stuckey: A Tale of Two... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jewel Williams 1
Rodney Stuckey Injury: Pistons' guard exits aft... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Nelly N 1
Brandon Knight of Detroit Pistons: Will Kentuck... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Chris 2
Pistons give up 21-point lead, lose to Bulls (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
Pastor Delivers Sermon on Why LeBron Should Stay (Jun '10) Jul '10 Anonymous 37
NBA Rumors: Darren Collison Could be a Star wit... (Jun '10) Jun '10 crazywhiteboy 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••