Stuckey scores 40, Pistons beat Bulls

Rodney Stuckey scored 40 points, topping his previous career high by 13, and the Detroit Pistons overcame an injury to Allen Iverson in a 104-98 victory over the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday night. Full Story
ron mexico

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Dec 24, 2008
that a stuckey!
HappyMom

Greenville, MI

#2 Dec 24, 2008
Bout time! He should've been starting all along. We didn't need AI, we didn't need to get rid of anyone, not even Flip. Just shoulda rearranged things a little.
Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

#3 Dec 25, 2008
Stuckey isn't really that bad considering the fact that the stolen Pistons were a bunch of lucky bastards to even be able to draft him. But mark my word by the end of the season Brandon Rush will be so much better then Rodney Stuckey.

And the Pistons still suck. They will be extremely lucky to make the playoffs.

PS.
All you Pistons fans can forget about your stolen team signing D-Wade, Chris Bosh, Lebron James, Josh Smith, Kobe Bryant, Amari Stoudamire or Yao Ming. Because I can gurantee all you Pistons that D-Wade, Yao Ming, Chris Bosh, Josh Smith, Lebron James, and Kobe Bryant will all re-sign with their current teams when their contracts are up. And as for Amari, well lets just say if there is any team he will sign with other then his current team, it's the Pacers since they will be highly under the cap when his contract is up and they need him much more then any other team in the NBA.

Now if you Pistons fans want to talk about your stolen team signing Chris Mihn, Vladimare Rodmodavic, Kenny Thomas, Stephaun "Starburry" Marburry, Lamar Odem, Ron "Rappin Ron" Artest, Shaun Marion, Anderson Verajouh, maybe Illgouskez, Wally Servaik, Ben "Big Ben" Wallace, Delanti West, maybe big time maybe on Steve Nash, Shaquell O'Neal, Jamaal Tinsley, Travis Deaner, Rasho Nusteravic, Jason Kidd, Jerome James, Malik Rose, Kurt Thomas, Robert Horry, Manu Genobli, Michael Finley, Stephen "Just Shoot Me" Jackson, JO, Bustyarni, Brian Cardinal, Marquise Daniels, or Shawnie Williams in the next couple of years then that's an entirely different story!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Stuckey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lillard's shot lifts Blazers over Pistons in OT (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ravishankar kumar 1
Allen Iverson and Rodney Stuckey: A Tale of Two... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jewel Williams 1
Rodney Stuckey Injury: Pistons' guard exits aft... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Nelly N 1
Brandon Knight of Detroit Pistons: Will Kentuck... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Chris 2
Pistons give up 21-point lead, lose to Bulls (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
Pastor Delivers Sermon on Why LeBron Should Stay (Jun '10) Jul '10 Anonymous 37
NBA Rumors: Darren Collison Could be a Star wit... (Jun '10) Jun '10 crazywhiteboy 2
More from around the web