Detroit point guard Chauncey Billups ...

Detroit point guard Chauncey Billups not playing in Game 5 agai...

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 13, 2008, titled Detroit point guard Chauncey Billups not playing in Game 5 agai.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Detroit Pistons All-Star point guard Chauncey Billups will remain on the sideline Tuesday night, missing his second consecutive playoff game against the Orlando Magic because of a strained right hamstring ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Detroit Rocks

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 13, 2008
Doesn't matter. We won't need him. It will be over after tonight. Get healthy for the winner of the Celtics-Cavs series, CB. Hopefully that series will go the full seven
Observer

Winter Haven, FL

#2 May 13, 2008
Magic fans know the pain of Pistons not having Billups for tonight. The Magic have not had a real point guard all season. They usually play two shooting guards.
LatinJag

Macomb, MI

#3 May 13, 2008
Billups drafted by Magic and the let him go. I said it all along. Those 3s are a beauty when they fall but when they dont? Howard is powerless, our PGs dont make one together. This is painful to watch after such great regular season. The world does not want the Magic to win. As I write, we are down by 5 with a little more than a minute and with the ball. I cant watch no more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Stuckey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lillard's shot lifts Blazers over Pistons in OT (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ravishankar kumar 1
News Allen Iverson and Rodney Stuckey: A Tale of Two... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jewel Williams 1
News Rodney Stuckey Injury: Pistons' guard exits aft... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Nelly N 1
News Brandon Knight of Detroit Pistons: Will Kentuck... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Chris 2
News Pistons give up 21-point lead, lose to Bulls (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Pastor Delivers Sermon on Why LeBron Should Stay (Jun '10) Jul '10 Anonymous 37
News NBA Rumors: Darren Collison Could be a Star wit... (Jun '10) Jun '10 crazywhiteboy 2
More from around the web