Pistons beat Celtics 92-86 in Wallace's return

Jan 20, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHDH

Rodney Stuckey scored 27 points and grabbed a career-high 11 rebounds, leading the Detroit Pistons to a 92-86 victory over the Boston Celtics on Wednesday night.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2010
Old Navy

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Jan 21, 2010
Hamilton has played in 4 of the last Piston games. All four games were wins due to his assists and scoring. He has high turnovers but the assists have helped the team because of Bynum hasn't played in about a month. Atkins can't play defense and has looked like a 35 year old point guard. Pistons need to move Chucky and either make a trade or call up a D-league point guard replacement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Stuckey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lillard's shot lifts Blazers over Pistons in OT (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ravishankar kumar 1
Allen Iverson and Rodney Stuckey: A Tale of Two... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jewel Williams 1
Rodney Stuckey Injury: Pistons' guard exits aft... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Nelly N 1
Brandon Knight of Detroit Pistons: Will Kentuck... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Chris 2
Pistons give up 21-point lead, lose to Bulls (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
Pastor Delivers Sermon on Why LeBron Should Stay (Jun '10) Jul '10 Anonymous 37
NBA Rumors: Darren Collison Could be a Star wit... (Jun '10) Jun '10 crazywhiteboy 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rodney Stuckey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••