James' 38 points carries Cavaliers pa...

James' 38 points carries Cavaliers past Pistons

There are 55 comments on the Oregonlive.com story from Apr 18, 2009, titled James' 38 points carries Cavaliers past Pistons. In it, Oregonlive.com reports that:

"One Goal" is the Cleveland Cavaliers' new playoff theme. Today, one field goal is about all they needed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oregonlive.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#44 Apr 24, 2009
MVP is between LeBron an Kobe...my $$$ is on LeBron.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#45 Apr 24, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
MVP is between LeBron an Kobe...my $$$ is on LeBron.
I can't see where Kobe SHOULD get it.
I know I'm just a homie, but LeBron has elevated his game and his team this year to new heights.
All the other awards have been handed out. They're keeps us on pins and needles, oh the cruelty!
April 27th was last year's announcement date.
PistonsEatPoop

Utica, KY

#47 Apr 26, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
MVP is between LeBron an Kobe...my $$$ is on LeBron.
And LeBron will get it because Kobe is a whiny little bitch who is also a rapist.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#48 Apr 26, 2009
PistonsEatPoop wrote:
<quoted text>
And LeBron will get it because Kobe is a whiny little bitch who is also a rapist.
Anybody see Stearn in Auburn Hills?

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#50 Apr 27, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
Lebron or kobe wont win sh!t,dwayne got this,look at what he did this year,hands down spectacular
Tiffany wrote:
I hope dwayne get it,he really deserves it
Busted !!!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#51 Apr 27, 2009
So tell me "tiffany" for a guy like yourself to use a girls name online you must like wearing panties as well huh ?
PistonsEatPoop

Utica, KY

#52 Apr 27, 2009
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody see Stearn in Auburn Hills?
He was watching the stolen Pistons who turned all their fans into convicts get swept lol.

PS.
I don't believe the Pacers have ever been swept in the NBA playoffs (well at least they've never been swept since Reggie Miller has been on the team).
George

Houston, TX

#53 Apr 27, 2009
EMBARRASSING. PAINFUL TO WATCH. I thought the Lions were bad, that playoff performance by the Pistons has got to the be greatest display of ineptness the NBA has ever seen. I had to turn to watch the Disney before halftime to keep from breaking down and crying in agony for the Pistons. LeBron could have not played 3 quarters of each game and the Pistons still would have lost by double digits. What a collection of mis-fits!! Thank you Cleveland for the merciful quick finish!!
PistonsEatPoop

Utica, KY

#54 Apr 27, 2009
George wrote:
EMBARRASSING. PAINFUL TO WATCH. I thought the Lions were bad, that playoff performance by the Pistons has got to the be greatest display of ineptness the NBA has ever seen. I had to turn to watch the Disney before halftime to keep from breaking down and crying in agony for the Pistons. LeBron could have not played 3 quarters of each game and the Pistons still would have lost by double digits. What a collection of mis-fits!! Thank you Cleveland for the merciful quick finish!!
Well, cheer up at least you still got the Red Wings. And don't worry about the Pistons future, next year the Pacers will take their spot in the playoffs. And it may be a while before the stolen Pistons who turned all their fans into convicts get back to the playoffs.

PS.
I don't believe the Pacers have ever played as bad as the Pistons did in the first round of the 2009 playoffs. Well I know the Pacers haven't played that bad since Reggie Miller was drafted.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#55 Apr 27, 2009
Your Pistons may have to gather a rebuilding strategy together.:-)

My buddy (not) Rasheed didn't even show a pulse. I was waiting for one of his meltdowns and he didn't get fired up about too much at all. It's definately a changing of an era. I wouldn't be surprised if Rasheed doesn't have his job next year (at least with them). I think I heard his contract is coming to an end.

Cavs are resting and healing. Coach knows how to keep them ready.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#56 Apr 27, 2009
George wrote:
EMBARRASSING. PAINFUL TO WATCH. I thought the Lions were bad, that playoff performance by the Pistons has got to the be greatest display of ineptness the NBA has ever seen. I had to turn to watch the Disney before halftime to keep from breaking down and crying in agony for the Pistons. LeBron could have not played 3 quarters of each game and the Pistons still would have lost by double digits. What a collection of mis-fits!! Thank you Cleveland for the merciful quick finish!!
Thanks for backing these guys. Most people don't notice that LeBron doesn't get a full 4 quarters in. His stats would be off the charts if he did. Disney channel huh? LMAO Pistons have to regroup. They've always been such a tough rival. I expected more too. Gives our guys some confidence, though. Just keep watching the Cavs!
Joe

Chicago, IL

#57 Apr 27, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
King James !!!
Man, I'm so glad they made it to the second Round!
I already got my tickets here...
http://clickhere4tickets.com/NBA/cleveland_ca...
PistonsEatPoop

Utica, KY

#58 Apr 28, 2009
Bewitched wrote:
Your Pistons may have to gather a rebuilding strategy together.:-)
My buddy (not) Rasheed didn't even show a pulse. I was waiting for one of his meltdowns and he didn't get fired up about too much at all. It's definately a changing of an era. I wouldn't be surprised if Rasheed doesn't have his job next year (at least with them). I think I heard his contract is coming to an end.
Cavs are resting and healing. Coach knows how to keep them ready.
Pistons gotta re-build through the draft, they can't rebuild through free agency, because there aren't any god FA's this season and next year Rodney Stuckey's rookie contract will be up. So they might as well just rebuild their team the Indiana way and that was is through the draft. And if you re-build your team through the draft, you have to accept not making the playoffs for a few years.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#59 Apr 28, 2009
PistonsEatPoop wrote:
<quoted text>
Pistons gotta re-build through the draft, they can't rebuild through free agency, because there aren't any god FA's this season and next year Rodney Stuckey's rookie contract will be up. So they might as well just rebuild their team the Indiana way and that was is through the draft. And if you re-build your team through the draft, you have to accept not making the playoffs for a few years.
It's really an ongoing process. Look at who all the Cavs acquired this year! The pieces to the puzzle just all came together at the right time. It's been a long haul though. Before LeBron got here, our best teams were in the 70s under coach Bill Fitch. Who incidentally was the only other Cavs coach to win Coach of the Year beside Mike Brown. We do have patience here in Ohio.
PistonsEatPoop

Utica, KY

#60 Apr 28, 2009
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really an ongoing process. Look at who all the Cavs acquired this year! The pieces to the puzzle just all came together at the right time. It's been a long haul though. Before LeBron got here, our best teams were in the 70s under coach Bill Fitch. Who incidentally was the only other Cavs coach to win Coach of the Year beside Mike Brown. We do have patience here in Ohio.
A men to that brother, all Pacers and Colts have ever done to get better is look towards the draft. That's just the Indiana way. Now no offense to your team or anything, but I believe the Cavs did things differently then the Pacers. I thought they made a few trades. But either way the city of Cleveland is still long over due for a professional sports title and deserves it more then any other city.

PS.
Nice 3 game sweep on the stolen Pistons who turned all their fans into convicts. Next season your team may have to play the Pacers in the first round of the playoffs and they will prolly be tougher to beat then the Pistons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Stuckey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lillard's shot lifts Blazers over Pistons in OT (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ravishankar kumar 1
News Allen Iverson and Rodney Stuckey: A Tale of Two... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jewel Williams 1
News Rodney Stuckey Injury: Pistons' guard exits aft... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Nelly N 1
News Brandon Knight of Detroit Pistons: Will Kentuck... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Chris 2
News Pistons give up 21-point lead, lose to Bulls (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News Pastor Delivers Sermon on Why LeBron Should Stay (Jun '10) Jul '10 Anonymous 37
News NBA Rumors: Darren Collison Could be a Star wit... (Jun '10) Jun '10 crazywhiteboy 2
More from around the web