Iguodala: A beginning and an ending

Full story: The Morning Call
Friday was a day of firsts for Andre Iguodala. At 4:22 a.m. the 76ers third-year forward became a father for the first time when his girlfriend Christine gave birth to Andre Tyler Iguodala II. Full Story
hillary

Wilmington, DE

#1 Apr 9, 2007
that is so cute he is a father!
LALANI

Avenel, NJ

#2 Dec 8, 2007
I LOVE ANDE IGUODALA SO MUCH! I THINK HE WILL MAKE A GREAT FATHER TO ANY CHILD IN THIS WORLD
BABI FACE

Avenel, NJ

#3 Dec 8, 2007
AWW ANDRE IS A CUTIE
Boss Lady

Drexel Hill, PA

#4 Apr 19, 2009
Andre will be a second time father of a babygirl this spring, actually in just a few weeks now...his daughter is not by the same woman as his son though. Congrats again
Boss Lady

Drexel Hill, PA

#5 Apr 19, 2009
Andre will be a second time father of a babygirl this spring, actually in just a couple weeks...but the babygirl is not by the same woman as his son, she is some model chick. Anyone Congrats again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Carney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golden State Warriors sign small forward Rodney... (Sep '10) Sep '10 AVHS Dad 1
Bobby Brown not among Minnesota Timberwolves' u... (Jun '09) Jul '09 Tone Loc 12
Wolves looking for a Kevin McHale-type coach (Jun '09) Jun '09 William 7
Tom Powers: Emergence of Rodney Carney, Timberw... (Jan '09) Jun '09 Kevinollie 34
Timberwolves edge Utah, damage Jazz's playoff h... (Apr '09) Apr '09 JOHNNY 25
Analysis: Under McHale, Wolves playing faster, ... (Jan '09) Apr '09 JOHNNY 24
Minnesota Timberwolves' Randy Foye might be out... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 5

Rodney Carney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE