Cleveland Cavaliers and Phoenix Suns talking Amare Stoudemire trade...

Jan 25, 2010 Read more: The Plain Dealer

The Arizona Republic reported late Sunday night that the Cavaliers are one of three teams to be in talks recently with the Suns about trading for star Amare Stoudemire.

Read more
Krishawn

Hanoverton, OH

#1 Jan 25, 2010
no I dont think they should trade amare to cleveland. hes our big guy that makes it happen inside with lopez. no trade please.
Dennis Francis

Doha, Qatar

#2 Jan 26, 2010
Amare would be a great addition! Bron, I know u love that Verashall(u know what I mean) however, he and I guess 1 or 2 more bench players must go. We need to be great on both sides of the ball to be true witnesses!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robin Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Kaman: Keeping Portland Weird (Jul '14) Jul '14 Ted Haggard s Mas... 1
News Parker leaves with tight hamstring, won't return (May '14) May '14 Emily 1
News NBA star Lin greeted like hero in Hong Kong (Aug '12) Sep '12 Ginobili 6
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News Nash resting for big game (May '10) May '10 Phil the machinist 1
News Season over for Blazers, lose to Suns 99-90 (Apr '10) Apr '10 triple6vamp 1
News Phoenix Suns (37-23) at San Antonio Spurs (32-2... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Tiffany 2
More from around the web