Spurs Lead Cavs by 25 at Half of Game 2

Spurs Lead Cavs by 25 at Half of Game 2

There are 2 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jun 10, 2007, titled Spurs Lead Cavs by 25 at Half of Game 2 . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Tony Parker scored 16 points, and the San Antonio Spurs led struggling LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers 58-33 in Game 2 on Sunday night after one of the most lopsided first halves in NBA finals history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

chris

Alliance, OH

#1 Jun 11, 2007
final score might have been nice!
Embarrased Sports Fan

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jun 11, 2007
This is the most lack luster game that I have ever seen in a sports championship. No wonder viewing on the basketsball finals is down 55%. Who wants to watch this crap! Lebron James is no super star! All he is capable of doing is making points when he posts up to the basket. He is no point shooter, or perimeter shooter. His shooting at the line is not where what you would expect from a so called super star player that he has been made out to be. Not even in the same league as Michael Jordan which is really get old with all these analysis make comparisions to him. I see the Cavs going out in this in four games. Watching this game last night I felt like a professional basketball team was playing a the top high school team. This is coming from a Cleveland Cavs fan who just wants to see a championship in this town in my lifetime. I am tired of THE DRIVE, THE FUMBLE, the last two second shoots made by Jordan in the early eighties, The loses in the 1995, and 1997 World Series. Especially with two outs in the 97' World Series when the Indians were on the verge of winning it all...and the BLEW IT once again. Sports in Cleveland SUCKS! I see the Cavs going out in Four games. This is from a Cleveland Cav fan who just wants to see a championship in this town in my lifetime. I am tired of THE DRIVE, THE FUMBLE, the last two second shoots made by Jordan in the early eigthties, The loses in the 1995, and 1997 World Series. Especially with two outs in the 97' World Series when the Indians were on the verge of winning it all...and the BLEW IT once again. Sports in Cleveland SUCK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Horry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashlyn Horry Dead: Robert Horry's 17-Year-Old D... (Jun '11) Jun '11 agreed 16
News Spurs Smother LeBron to Take Game 1 (Jun '07) Jun '09 Lakerland 7
News Moore or Horry part of Lakers' plan? (Feb '09) Feb '09 kev 34
News Lakers meet Parker halfway (May '08) May '08 max 4
News Lakers turn right (May '08) May '08 corky 1
News West, Chandler start for Hornets (May '08) May '08 josh 4
News Horry sets mark (May '08) May '08 Cowboy 3
More from around the web