San Antonio draws 1st blood against P...

San Antonio draws 1st blood against Phoenix

There are 9 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from May 7, 2007, titled San Antonio draws 1st blood against Phoenix. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

With blood spewing from a cut on his nose, Steve Nash could only watch from the bench while the San Antonio Spurs put away Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Joe from SA

Oceanside, CA

#1 May 7, 2007
Suns lose. Spurs in 5.

Bloomington, IN

#2 May 7, 2007
I am an idiot. Golden State all the way. Sjax finals MVP. you heard it here first.

Oceanside, CA

#3 May 7, 2007
KTK wrote:
I am an idiot. Golden State all the way. Sjax finals MVP. you heard it here first.
Talk is cheap! How much money are we talking here?

San Francisco, CA

#4 May 7, 2007
If JO wants to be traded to NY then we better at least get Crawford and Frye or Lee. Less than that, no deal and look to Cleveland or Lakers.

United States

#5 May 7, 2007
I don't doubt that the Spurs will win, but it won't be in five. The Suns will fight. The only reason they won is because Nash went out the last two minutes, that makes a big difference. I don't take anything away from the Spurs, they're awesome. It will be a good series.
Joe from SA wrote:
Suns lose. Spurs in 5.

#6 May 7, 2007
the Spurs-Suns are heading to an outstanding's still a toss-up... there are so many variables but the winner will win on the 'best' coaches planning..all the players are pro..s but it boils down to the planning of the coaches. The Spurs would probably have won the game in the end - they just out-toughed the Suns..Nash's outburst was right on the money! I'd like to see a 'new' team go all the way this year!!! Go Suns....!! The series could be the way should be played..exciting and entertaining.

Sunland, CA

#8 May 9, 2007
steve nash, amare stoudemire, barbosa, raja bell, and shawn marion. i want you to win the playoffs and beat everyone that battles you.suns are my favorite team and i know you will be the champions of the nba playoffs.i was very impresed when you guys beat the lakers to a 4-1. that was cool.please don't lose to the spurs. if you do, be refreshed and try to win the championships again.
HIGH 5!!!!!!!!!

Sunland, CA

#9 May 9, 2007
be quiet. the suns will own the spurs so i don't think you should be talking!!!!!!!!

Oceanside, CA

#10 May 10, 2007
Hey Dude, get off your knees and stop gagging, you’re using the words “very impressed” in the wrong contents. Everyone knows that up until the last week of the season the Los Angeles Lakers didn’t even know if they’d be in the playoffs, unlike the Phoenix Suns who recorded the second best record in the league.

You want to talk about a team that was “very impressive,” try the Golden State Warriors and how they defeated the Dallas Mavericks, now that’s was impressive!!

For your information the Suns have never won a championship. Go Spurs!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Horry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashlyn Horry Dead: Robert Horry's 17-Year-Old D... (Jun '11) Jun '11 agreed 16
News Spurs Smother LeBron to Take Game 1 (Jun '07) Jun '09 Lakerland 7
News Moore or Horry part of Lakers' plan? (Feb '09) Feb '09 kev 34
News Lakers meet Parker halfway (May '08) May '08 max 4
News Lakers turn right (May '08) May '08 corky 1
News West, Chandler start for Hornets (May '08) May '08 josh 4
News Horry sets mark (May '08) May '08 Cowboy 3
More from around the web