Joint efforts: Today's knee injuries ...

Joint efforts: Today's knee injuries aren't the career-enders of old

There are 5 comments on the Star Tribune story from Jul 17, 2012, titled Joint efforts: Today's knee injuries aren't the career-enders of old. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

Leslie Frazier was a standout cornerback with the Chicago Bears when a knee injury during the 1985 Super Bowl cut short his career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Harvin "rehabs' his knee at the medicinal MJ store
ezg357

Madera, CA

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Harvin "rehabs' his knee at the medicinal MJ store
lol he walks in & ask for a bag of White Widow
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Jul 19, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>lol he walks in & ask for a bag of White Widow
I could see him petitioning Goodell for s blood test waiver for his medicinal to treat his migraines

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Had that technology been available today, there is no telling what Gale Sayers and Tucker Fredrickson, the two most talented backs in the class of 65 would have done. Sayers and Fredrickson were never the same after knee injuries although Fredrickson continued to be one hell of a blocker after knee surgery.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#5 Jul 19, 2012
I meant to say had the technology of today been available in the 1960s, there is no telling...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ricky Rubio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) May '16 Sam 5
News Pek-A-Palooza (Jan '14) Jan '14 asad khan 1
News NBA schedule 2013: Timberwolves vs. Nuggets liv... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Denver 1
News Undefeated Minnesota Timberwolves present a cha... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Freda Johnson 1
News The Minnesota Timberwolves are too white? The a... (Nov '12) Jan '13 Mets Fan Forever 14
News Minnesota Timberwolves Offer Perfect Situation ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 trailblazer180 3
News NBA Rumors: Timberwolves Wise to Go All out for... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Schmegma 1
More from around the web