Scouting Report | Nets at Magic, 8

Scouting Report | Nets at Magic, 8

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 1, 2007, titled Scouting Report | Nets at Magic, 8. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Tim Stephens and Jerry Greene debate the Magic's problems, Tiger vs. Federer and who will be the Super Bowl MVP in our weekly feature Keep'n Score One on One webcast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Emilio

AOL

#1 Feb 2, 2007
You need to trade G. Hill, right now, he is always sick
onemoretry

Oviedo, FL

#2 Feb 2, 2007
Sick? LOL. A torn MCL is a torn MCL. No faking that, brother.
John

Ocala, FL

#3 Feb 2, 2007
First of all, i'm sick of all this crap i'm hearing about trading Grant Hill...you people are ridiculous! Hill is a significant part of this team chemistry on and off the court. What I would like to see is....A not too large contract extension offer to Darko, allowing for a possible summer signing of Vince Carter, which would compliment D. Howard nicely. Then hopefullt Grant Hill will come back for a season with a graciuos Veterans Minimum contract (it is the least he could do). That I believe would work out great for us here in Orlando. But as for this year, please leave the team as is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dwight Howard - has he decided, finally? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ginobili 16
News Spurs show the Clippers who's boss (Dec '11) Dec '11 james corbettq 1
News Grizzlies upset Spurs for 1st-ever playoff win (Apr '11) Apr '11 jonathan51793 1
News San Antonio Spurs v Los Angeles Lakers (Feb '11) Feb '11 jason -trinidad 1
News Spurs withstand late rally to beat Jazz 112-105 (Jan '11) Jan '11 JACK 1
News San Antonio Spurs beat Minnesota Timberwolves f... (Jan '11) Jan '11 johnny 22
News Spurs hand Durant's Thunder worst loss of season (Jan '11) Jan '11 Los 1
More from around the web