2 athletes: Guess which one is the professional?

I opened The Star March 22 and marveled at the contrast in articles. The first told about Bill Garent, a true "Hoosier" basketball hero. Full Story
Michael P

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 30, 2007
what do you expect? USed to be a man played ball in highschool. KEpt his grades up enough to make college (though some probably had more than a little help), than went on to play college ball. Here they could grow up a little more atleast, learn some responcibilty,team work and management. Then if they had "skill" they would soon be off to play in the pros. If not, atleast they had an education to fall back on. But not now.
LEts give a punk high school kid, who still hasnt made it through puberty letalone learn to grow up, give him thousands and millions of dollars and access to a life that the law cant touch and say here you go, you a star and my hero. NOT! Hes just a thug with a HUGE bank roll!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better ... (Oct '10) Aug '11 Kevs 26
HICKS: Rodman doesn't belong in Hall of Fame (Apr '11) Apr '11 worm91 7
Pacers fire Mel Daniels (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jus 1
Aerial advertiser doesn't know who paid for Mil... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Southbay Heart 2
Aerial banner over beaches admonishes former NB... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 47
Reggie Miller Pursuing Married Women? Husbby of... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Nick College Student 1
Philadelphia 76ers' Ed Stefanski: We Want Iverson (Aug '09) Aug '09 David Bowers 1
More from around the web