Aerial banner over beaches admonishes former NBA star

Full story: Daily Breeze

Actor and retired basketball player Reggie Miller arrives for a film screening at the Arclight Cinema in Hollywood in November 2006.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
From Another Woman

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 11, 2009
 
Amen, Fabio....and, she wasn't married anyway; they were engaged. It doesn't say whether she was responding or not. Nonetheless, I don't believe in the whole "homewrecker" theories, anyway. If the married man/woman is not interested, it's over before it begins, period. Check your relationship and quit trying to blame other people for your wife/husband wanting to mess around.
unk

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 11, 2009
 
thats not ali kay in that photo.
bertha

Libby, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 11, 2009
 
how did he get her Phone number?
Longo Bongo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 11, 2009
 
Cheeeerrrr-yyyyl! Cherrrrr-yyyll!
Romell Williams

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 11, 2009
 
1987-2005. Get the facts straight when reporting your story.
edward

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Reggie the alligator looks better than Reggie the hoodlum pacer
Larry Altman reporter

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 11, 2009
 
You are right, 2005. Sometimes we aren't perfect.
Drab

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Reggie is a regular guest on the Dan Patrick sports morning radio show, but Dan will not bring up the matter. Dan you are a coward and phony.
The Sports Dude

Hawthorne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 11, 2009
 
Obviously, this is only one side of the story, but I can't help but feel disappointed in Reggie Miller's behavior. I've been a fan of his since his UCLA days and enjoy his commentary during NBA games. He was a professional athlete at the highest level and will go down as one of the best players of his generation. There are millions of women in LA, he doesn't have to pursue one that is spoken for.

I would feel this way whether the person is an NBA superstar or a Starbuck's barista. A real man can find his own mate.
Conservative

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 11, 2009
 
How immature and tacky of von Furstenberg.I guess his mother never taught him that all is fair in love and war.I like Reggie Miller.He was an outstanding basketball player.
The Sports Dude

Hawthorne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 11, 2009
 
There's more to the story, and I retract what I previously said.

http://deadspin.com/5334863/reggie-millers-lo...

Apparently, Ali Kay broke up von Furstenburg's previous marriage, and Kay might have even been the instigator in this lurid courtship.

They're all a bunch of d0uchebags if you ask me. This is why I hate tabloids.
Funny

Pacific Palisades, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 11, 2009
 
I agree that all is "fair in love and war" which is why the public flogging was perfect.

Called the guy out. Let everybody know. Protected his ass and his fiancee in one fly-by.

What's tacky is a grown man texting someone 53 times in a day. Now that's tacky.
WoW

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 11, 2009
 
Conservative wrote:
How immature and tacky of von Furstenberg.I guess his mother never taught him that all is fair in love and war.I like Reggie Miller.He was an outstanding basketball player.
Oh, I don't know: All is fair in love and war..... UNTIL SOMEONE TAKES YOURS FROM YOU.

Obviously, Miller wasn't getting the hint and went as far as to threaten Von Furstenberg. The restraining order did not seem to sink the message into his head either. Looks to me that the little guy called the big man's bluff and Miller blinked. The perfect metaphor to his career.

SUCKS TO BE HIM...... LOOSER!!!!!

In the end, in basketball and his private life, Miller was only a just above average player that couldn't quite make it over the top.
Bruin Alumn 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 11, 2009
 
Ali Kay pursued Reggie first!
surf_morongo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 11, 2009
 
As Rodney dangerfield said "TAKE MY WIFE; PLEASE TAKE MY WIFE."
Secretary

Culver City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 11, 2009
 
bertha wrote:
how did he get her Phone number?
I agree...something fishy from her end if he has her number...
Here We Go

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 11, 2009
 
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't know: All is fair in love and war..... UNTIL SOMEONE TAKES YOURS FROM YOU.
Obviously, Miller wasn't getting the hint and went as far as to threaten Von Furstenberg. The restraining order did not seem to sink the message into his head either. Looks to me that the little guy called the big man's bluff and Miller blinked. The perfect metaphor to his career.
SUCKS TO BE HIM...... LOOSER!!!!!
In the end, in basketball and his private life, Miller was only a just above average player that couldn't quite make it over the top.
It never says a restrainer order was granted, only that he filled out the request for a restraining order. Anyone can do that.

The guy isn't married to her, so Reggie Miller is not guilty of pursuing a taken woman. How could he contact her unless she gave him her number?

He should be more upset with his girlfriend than with Reggie Miller.
Pointing Fingers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 11, 2009
 
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't know: All is fair in love and war..... UNTIL SOMEONE TAKES YOURS FROM YOU.
Obviously, Miller wasn't getting the hint and went as far as to threaten Von Furstenberg. The restraining order did not seem to sink the message into his head either. Looks to me that the little guy called the big man's bluff and Miller blinked. The perfect metaphor to his career.
SUCKS TO BE HIM...... LOOSER!!!!!
In the end, in basketball and his private life, Miller was only a just above average player that couldn't quite make it over the top.
The embarassing publicity seems like a teenage prom queen battle. It they were men, they would get rid of the lawyers and settle this either in the alley, fencing, in the octogon, or Burr/Hamilton style. Better yet, just flip a coin for her.
Here We Go

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 11, 2009
 
http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/11/reggie-miller-a...

Read the story just posted on TMZ and look at the ...ahem.....pictures sent to Reggie Miller.

Doesn't seem like his advances were unsolicited.
nothing new here

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

an NBA player abusing women, how unusual. will never watch, attend, discuss or support the NBA ever. absolutely void of any integrity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Reggie Miller Discussions

Search the Reggie Miller Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better ... (Oct '10) Aug '11 Kevs 26
HICKS: Rodman doesn't belong in Hall of Fame (Apr '11) Apr '11 worm91 7
Pacers fire Mel Daniels (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jus 1
Aerial advertiser doesn't know who paid for Mil... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Southbay Heart 2
Reggie Miller Pursuing Married Women? Husbby of... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Nick College Student 1
Philadelphia 76ers' Ed Stefanski: We Want Iverson (Aug '09) Aug '09 David Bowers 1
Michael Jordan's 55 points at Garden more impre... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Jeebs 21
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••