Aerial advertiser doesn't know who pa...

Aerial advertiser doesn't know who paid for Miller banner

There are 2 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Aug 12, 2009, titled Aerial advertiser doesn't know who paid for Miller banner. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

An official at the aerial advertising company that flew a banner ripping former NBA star Reggie Miller over South Bay beaches said Wednesday he has no idea who paid for the job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

BBQ

Manhattan Beach, CA

#1 Aug 13, 2009
I bet a Reggie Miller lawsuit aginst the company would yield who paid for it.
Either way it's classless to smear someone like that. Keep it private.
Southbay Heart

Orlando, FL

#2 Aug 13, 2009
The aerial advertising planes are flown too low, endangering the thousands of beachgoers below them.
Have you ever seen how they react when hit by a crosswind and the bannner starts steering the plane?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephen Curry Spent A Summer Changing His Shoot... (Dec '14) Dec '14 faith short 1
News The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better ... (Oct '10) Aug '11 Kevs 26
News HICKS: Rodman doesn't belong in Hall of Fame (Apr '11) Apr '11 worm91 7
News Pacers fire Mel Daniels (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jus 1
News Aerial banner over beaches admonishes former NB... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 47
News Reggie Miller Pursuing Married Women? Husbby of... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Nick College Student 1
News Philadelphia 76ers' Ed Stefanski: We Want Iverson (Aug '09) Aug '09 David Bowers 1
More from around the web