Celtics' Garnett wooing Reggie

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

A neighbor stopped by Reggie Miller's Malibu, Calif., home while he was conducting a national radio interview today.
Comments
21 - 21 of 21 Comments Last updated Aug 20, 2007
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
goooodman7

United States

#21 Aug 20, 2007
As a Pacer fan, I really would rather see Reggie come back to the Pacers but I do understand why he can't. Right now the Pacers are an all-time low point. Reggie was very loyal for his 18 year run. But lets face it, the man wants a ring!!! Can you blame him? We had our chances to get a ring. It's not Reggie's fault that the franchise never got a solid double-double center to take some of the pressure off Reggie. Jordan had Pippen! Magic had Kareem. Shaq had Kobe! Reggie carried alot of the weight on his shoulders. Don't get me wrong. I'm still trying to stomach seeing Reggie in a "green Celtics uniform" . Yuk!!!! But as a player I have alot of respect for Reggie. Just imagine!! The game is on the line.Celtics down by one. 30 seconds left in the game. Reggie Miller and Ray Allen are on the floor at the same time. The opposing team has to put their best defenders on those two. ooh wait!! Garnetts on the floor too. OUCH!! If they get the right coach out there (Larry Brown) its over.(sorry Doc Rivers)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better ... (Oct '10) Aug '11 Kevs 26
HICKS: Rodman doesn't belong in Hall of Fame (Apr '11) Apr '11 worm91 7
Pacers fire Mel Daniels (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jus 1
Aerial advertiser doesn't know who paid for Mil... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Southbay Heart 2
Aerial banner over beaches admonishes former NB... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 47
Reggie Miller Pursuing Married Women? Husbby of... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Nick College Student 1
Philadelphia 76ers' Ed Stefanski: We Want Iverson (Aug '09) Aug '09 David Bowers 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Reggie Miller People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••