Armstrong loses Magic feeling

Armstrong loses Magic feeling

There are 5 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 10, 2006, titled Armstrong loses Magic feeling. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Darrell Armstrong was expecting to become Orlando's version of Reggie Miller -- a beloved personality, active in the community, who played his entire NBA career for one team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Mike- Cordry Lake

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 11, 2006
A pat on the back for Jack. He played hard, played good defense, and was looking to pass the ball last night. Good game Jack.

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 11, 2006
I agree 100%, too many Indiana fans are all over Jack for making a mistake...who hasnt? I realize he needs to watch what he does because he represents the team and the city wherever he goes but people are acting like hes Jack the ripper! His shot is not falling but he is affecting games in ways he never did before.
Bill in Sarasota

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2006
I also agree, Jack is playing good defense and is assisting alot!
Timmy T

#4 Nov 11, 2006
Darrell has good reason to be upset. The Magic went through a period where they made so many bust decisions that they felt the team should be cleaned out and started fresh. It wasn't DA's fault, it was just bad timing. Thing shappen for a reason. IMO, he's going to enjoy his time here whether that's 1 year or 3 years. Indiana fans respect the older players around the league - it's a perfect fit for DA!

Jackson will heat up and the fans will be solidly behind him when he does. He's giving a yeoman's effort in trying to change the perception. He's getting there with this kind of unselfishness!!!

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 12, 2006
The last two years Jackson has had to play out of position a lot and be the first or second scoring option. He should have a better season if he can stay at SG and the third or fourth scoring option. Keep it up, Jack!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephen Curry Spent A Summer Changing His Shoot... (Dec '14) Dec '14 faith short 1
News The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better ... (Oct '10) Aug '11 Kevs 26
News HICKS: Rodman doesn't belong in Hall of Fame (Apr '11) Apr '11 worm91 7
News Pacers fire Mel Daniels (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jus 1
News Aerial advertiser doesn't know who paid for Mil... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Southbay Heart 2
News Aerial banner over beaches admonishes former NB... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 47
News Reggie Miller Pursuing Married Women? Husbby of... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Nick College Student 1
More from around the web