Reggie Miller Follows Scottie Pippen'...

Reggie Miller Follows Scottie Pippen's Footsteps?

There are 4 comments on the The Out Route story from Feb 27, 2007, titled Reggie Miller Follows Scottie Pippen's Footsteps?. In it, The Out Route reports that:

The strange sight of Reggie Miller wearing a uniform that's not of the Pacer variety seems a little blasphemous, but if he was going to play anywhere but Indiana, Dallas is the right place.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Out Route.

farice campbell

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2007
I would enjoy seeing reggie comeback!
farice campbell

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2007
Lets just just hope they dont run across the Pacers in the Finals.
alan thompson

Ankeny, IA

#3 Mar 9, 2007
Reggie should not come back unless it is to Indy.
alan thompson

Ankeny, IA

#4 Mar 9, 2007
Pacers need help... REGGIE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephen Curry Spent A Summer Changing His Shoot... (Dec '14) Dec '14 faith short 1
News The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better ... (Oct '10) Aug '11 Kevs 26
News HICKS: Rodman doesn't belong in Hall of Fame (Apr '11) Apr '11 worm91 7
News Pacers fire Mel Daniels (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jus 1
News Aerial advertiser doesn't know who paid for Mil... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Southbay Heart 2
News Aerial banner over beaches admonishes former NB... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 47
News Reggie Miller Pursuing Married Women? Husbby of... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Nick College Student 1
More from around the web