Reggie Miller to Return to NBA?

Reggie Miller to Return to NBA?

There are 8 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Aug 9, 2007, titled Reggie Miller to Return to NBA?. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Reggie Miller says the Boston Celtics have contacted him to see if he might be interested in coming out of retirement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

ZWA

Chapin, SC

#1 Aug 9, 2007
Some athletes just don't know how to stay retired.

“Your Friendly Computer Guy”

Since: Jul 07

Buffalo Grove

#3 Aug 9, 2007
I don't believe that Reggie sought out the Celtics, the cetlics called him. I don't blame him if he wants to think about it. He never won a ring with the Pacers, at least he would have a shot with the celtics. Of course, the Celts are not going to get past, Da Bulls this year.

dave
www.davescomputerserv.com
timmy

San Antonio, TX

#4 Aug 10, 2007
who cares? It's time for football and it's the only time of year when men piled on top of men is cool!
The Great Predictor

Conway, SC

#5 Aug 11, 2007
I think that's a great veteran player
who can make a impact with Boston and the NBA.
Boston will be a powerful team to
deal with Miller, Allen , Garnet and Pierce.
thunder

Plymouth, MN

#6 Aug 14, 2007
looks like a dream team to me
hmmmmm

Edison, NJ

#8 Aug 21, 2007
i personnally think miller should return to the nba for the pacers, they really need him back, and they were complete when he was with them
Tmacin

Lincolnshire, IL

#9 Aug 21, 2007
timmy wrote:
who cares? It's time for football and it's the only time of year when men piled on top of men is cool!
hahaha...you mean bunch of steroids gulping fat idiots wearing bunch of crap....running around...and ohh yeah ..jumping on one onother...playing the game mostly with their hands but calling it FOOTBALL!
you mean that game?...hahahh
h town

United States

#10 Aug 21, 2007
If miller does come back all he's goning to be for Boston is a benchwarmer. Some pro-athl need to just face the fact that they just need to be retired with winning a championship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephen Curry Spent A Summer Changing His Shoot... (Dec '14) Dec '14 faith short 1
News The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better ... (Oct '10) Aug '11 Kevs 26
News HICKS: Rodman doesn't belong in Hall of Fame (Apr '11) Apr '11 worm91 7
News Pacers fire Mel Daniels (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jus 1
News Aerial advertiser doesn't know who paid for Mil... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Southbay Heart 2
News Aerial banner over beaches admonishes former NB... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 47
News Reggie Miller Pursuing Married Women? Husbby of... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Nick College Student 1
More from around the web